All the elegance of a luxurious manse, just steps from the beach: That sums up our Atlantic Pride beach house. The grassy backyard of the four-bedroom home leads directly to the dunes, the pinkish Ponte Vedra Beach, and the Atlantic Ocean just beyond. And from the covered lanai and the open deck you can watch for dolphins beyond the surf, listen to the sea breezes rustle the palm trees, and luxuriate in the crisp, salt-tinged air as you enjoy an alfresco meal in the sunshine or a late-night drink under the stars.
Your vacation state of mind begins even as you pull up into Atlantic Pride?s driveway. Set in a quiet neighborhood, the house is beautifully landscaped, with plenty of palm trees providing welcome shade. Once you enter the house, you may be tempted to make a beeline straight to the plump couch in the spacious living room. Bright and high-ceilinged, this room has tiled floors that will feel fabulous underfoot in the summer, a fireplace to create a cozy ambience in winter, and a large HDTV.
Just as welcoming is the dining room. If you?re expecting a crowd, add leaves to the table to expand it. Or seat the kids at the serving hatch that connects the dining room to the kitchen. Either spot is a great place to set up your laptop and catch up on email or research which restaurants and attractions you want to visit next: Atlantic Pride has free wifi access throughout the house.
Whether you prefer to make elaborate meals or to make reservations, you?ll appreciate the convenience of the well-equipped kitchen. From appliances to cookware to tableware, you?ll find just about everything you need to brew a cup of coffee or prepare a feast. There?s also plenty of room for groceries, so you can stock up at the beginning of your stay and not have to worry about running out to the supermarket again.
As if that?s not enough convenience for you, Atlantic Pride also has its own washer and dryer. So you can pack light without having to waste precious vacation time in the Laundromat. And when you arrive, you?ll have fresh towels, bedding, and even extra pillows waiting for you.
The bedrooms are perhaps the most pampering rooms in the house. Consider the master suite: It?s actually two rooms plus a private bath. The main room includes a queen-size bed and a large HDTV; adjacent is a sunlit dressing area that can also serve as a spot to settle the little ones down for a nap or for you to enjoy some me-time with a book.
The second bedroom is as relaxing as the master suite. It too has a queen-size bed, a wall-mounted HDTV, and serene furnishings. The third and fourth bedrooms each have two twin beds?perfect for the kids!?and an HDTV. And with one bathroom for each bedroom, getting everyone ready in the morning will be a breeze.
And that?s important, because there?s so much to do, you?ll want to make every minute count. There?s the gorgeous coquina beach, of course?perfect for collecting shells and even shark teeth?just steps from the house. If you?re a golfer, don?t forget your clubs: TPC Sawgrass, home of the PGA Players Championship every May, is a quick drive away. Also nearby is Guana River State Park, home to a cornucopia of bird life and a popular spot for biking, hiking, canoeing, kayaking, and fishing (luckily Atlantic Pride has a grill on its deck so that you can cook up your catch of the day!). Set aside an afternoon to take in the sights of historic St. Augustine or a day for a trip to the Orlando theme parks?it?s all within reach.
What are you waiting for? Get ready for your best vacation yet: Book your stay at Atlantic Pride today.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 4 Twin
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $295, security damage fee is $250, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Bedroom #4 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Baseball Park, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, St Augustine Historic Town, Theatre, Ponte Vedra Florida, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit - Yes
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, On Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: BBQ Grill, Beachcombing, Biking, Grill, Patio, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News
* Ratings: Diamond
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3, TV in Bedroom #4
* Trash Day: Monday