Beautiful indoors and out, our Rainbow's End house offers you a private pool, huge lanai, sundeck, big new HDTV, and so much more. With lovely golf course views and the Intracoastal Waterway nearby, it's perfect for your next Palm Coast getaway!
The pool area is the highlight of our big, comfortable house, with an atrium-ceiling lanai that lets you gaze at the bright blue Florida sky while floating in the pool! It's wonderfully private here, with shrubbery on 3 sides, so you can really escape the everyday when you slip into the pool or enjoy an al fresco meal at our poolside table (our grill is at your disposal!). And if you need more space, throw open the sliding glass doors and connect the lanai to the dining room indoors!
Just beyond the lanai is our sundeck, complete with two full-size lounge chairs and plenty of sunny space. And if you want to explore the beautiful open landscape behind Rainbow's End, grab the 4 bikes in the garage and pedal away! There's so much to do and see in this lovely corner of the coast.
When it's time to come indoors, gather in the living room for a movie on our giant 50-inch HDTV, or launch a battle on our Wii. Or, enjoy our new LG Blue Ray Player. The sofas in here are very comfortable, the tile floor is cool and smooth, and the golf course views are pleasant!
The dining room is alongside the living area, with a big table for 6 and plenty of space. This room is soaked in sunshine, the idea setting for a jigsaw puzzle that the whole gang works on or a spirited game of the Settlers of Catan. Let's face it -- you're going to carry most of your meals out onto the lanai to enjoy, so feel free to re-purpose the dining room into a family fun center!
The kitchen adjoins the dining room, and we think you're going to love using this room. Long and spacious, it boasts a side-by-side fridge with ice and water in the door (yay!), a double sink, recessed lights, tile floor, and cabinets full of cookware, dishes, and utensils. A fun serving hatch keeps the cook connected to the dinner-table chatter, while at one end of the room, a kitchenette bathed in sunshine offers golf course views. This little table also makes a great place to set up your laptop. You have free WiFi at Rainbow's End, so feel free to bring all your electronics!
Some things you won't have to bring to Rainbow's End are linens, towels, or numerous changes of clothes. We provide all the sheets, blankets, pillows, and towel sets you need for every bed and bath in the house, and we make our washer and dryer available to you to keep your vacation togs clean. You'll be amazed at how many towels you go through with all that pool time -- and at how easy it is to keep everything fresh and dry with our laundry room!
You'll look forward to retiring to your bedroom each evening at Rainbow's End. Our house sleeps 8 people very comfortably, and no space is more palatial than the master suite. Here you'll find a queen-sized bed, luxurious easy chair, walk-in closet, his-and-her lamps, and a 46-inch flat-screen TV for late-night viewing. Slip through the sliding-glass doors and you're at poolside, just in case you enjoy a midnight swim or an early-morning water aerobics session.
The en-suite bathroom is spacious as well, with a separate dressing area and a walk-in shower.
The second bedroom contains a twin-sized daybed with a trundle and a TV, while the third is actually an office with 2 twin-sized fold-out ottomans and a queen-sized Murphy bed. This is a great space if you're traveling with a group of friends; there are numerous separate beds so no one has to share! The office also contains a desk and a TV, and shares a full bathroom (with both shower and tub option) with the second bedroom.
At Rainbow's End, you're just 5 miles from the beach, and right in the heart of lovely Palm Coast. World-class golf, dining, and shopping are at your fingertips. Come stay in our relaxing house.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 2 Other
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $250, pet fee $100(each), security damage fee is $150, amenity fee is 4.95% & tax is 11%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (2 trundle), Bedroom #3 (Murphy Bed)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 83 miles to Orlando, FL, 30 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, 90 miles - Orlando Airport (MCO), Baseball Park, Battlefields, Dance, Football Stadium, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre, Flagler Beach, Palm Coast, Florida, Palm Coast, FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Ground Floor (yes), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Pool, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach
* Geographic: Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Deck, Fishing, Gas Grill, Golf Courses, Grill, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Daniel Johnson 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2, TV in Bedroom #3