Beautiful 2b/2b tropical garden view condo across from Kamaole IIi Beach Park
Kamaole Beach #3 is just across from the upscale Maui Kamaole. This property features lush tropical landscaping, two gorgeous pool areas with hot tubs and water features. There are gas grills peppered throughout the property and tennis courts available for your use. The Kamaole Beaches are world famous for their pristine water, long sandy shoreline, great snorkeling and boogie boarding. In addition during the winter, the humpback whales are just off shore and put on a great show. You will also enjoy the most magnificent sunsets imaginable. You also are within walking distance to activities, shops and restaurants and a short drive to the championship golf courses of Wailea and Makena.
Maui Kamaole #F-207 is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath upstairs unit with air conditioning throughout, a full kitchen, washer/dryer, and three flat-screen televisions. There is a queen sofabed, a California king bed, two twin beds convertible to king, a queen air mattress, and a 6" foam twin pad. Lots of beach chairs, towels, boogie boards, snorkel sets, umbrellas, and coolers--everything you need to enjoy the beach across the street. Also equipped with a portable crib, high chair, and children's toys. Telephone in the unit includes free long distance calls to the US Mainland and Canada, and free wireless and wired Internet. Sleeps 6 people.
Tax ID: W-01
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Beautiful 2 Bd 2 Bath totally remodeled unit that can sleep 6.
* Bedroom 1: A/C, Split System, Ceiling Fan, Bed, California King, Television, TV is Flat Screen, TV and Cable Service are HD, TV Size is Large (45" and up), Blu-Ray Player, Alarm Clock, Full Bathroom
* Bedroom 2: A/C, Split System, Ceiling Fan, Bed, 2 Twins Convertible to King, TV is Flat Screen, TV Size is Medium (30" to 44"), DVD Player, Alarm Clock
* Culture: Maui Arts and Culture Center, Kihei 4th Friday Festivals, Hyundai Golf Tournament (Jan), Whale Day Festival (Feb), Maui Brewers' Festival (May), Maui Onion Festival (May), Maui Film Festival (Jun), Maui Whale Season (Nov-May)
* Entertainment: Television, Cable TV, Cable TV is Digital, Cable TV is Hi-Def, Cable Box is DVR, Blu-Ray Player, DVD Player, DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, Books, Games, Ipod Dock
* General: Air Conditioning, A/C Throughout, A/C is Window Unit, A/C is Split System, Ceiling Fans, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, Iron & Ironing Board, Linens Provided, Linens Have High Thread Count, Towels Provided, Hair Dryer, Curling Iron, Safe, Alarm Clock, Baby Portable Crib, Baby High Chair, Childrens Toys
* Geographic: Near Beach, Across Kamaole Beach III
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Ceiling Fan, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Coffee Maker is Auto Drip, Blender, Toaster, Toaster Oven, Rice Cooker, Cookware, Kitchen Utensils, Tea Pot, Tea Kettle, Dishware Service For 8, Glassware Service for 8, Flatware Service for 8, Plastic Flatware, Storage Containers, Water Filter, Cookbooks
* Living Room: A/C, Room Unit, Ceiling Fan, Sofa Bed, Queen, Padded Mattress Topper, Television, TV is Flat Screen, TV and Cable Service are HD, TV Size is Large (45" and up), Blu-Ray Player
* Local Services: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Restaurant, Nearby Market, Nearby Shopping, Nearby Fitness Center, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Internet Cafe
* Outdoor: Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Beach Umbrella, Cooler, Boogie Board, Snorkel Gear, Shared Pool, Heated Pool, Shared Hot Tub, Outdoor Shared Grills, Shared Grills are Gas, Patio / Lanai
* Phone and Internet: Telephone, Answering Machine, Long distance calls--US & Canada, Internet, Internet is Wireless, Internet is Wired