Après Ski – Top Floor Unit – Mountain Views ***Construction Alert - May through July - Contact Manager for Details***
Comfortable, cozy, loaded with amenities and a fantastic location. Cimarron Condos in Breckenridge are ideally situated for skiing and après ski time while offering an affordable rate. It is no wonder that the Cimarron are among our most popular condos!
LOCATION – Cimarron Condos are within one block of historic Main Street, Peak 9 base, the 4 O’clock Run, and the Riverwalk Center and the Blue River. You can walk directly across the street to Breck’s Free Shuttle bus stop, which is the most convenient way to get to the slopes. Numerous chairlifts will bring you to all parts of the mountain, including the challenging double black diamond Imperial Bowl that towers at almost 13,000 feet!
AMENITIES – This two-bedroom condo sleeps up to eight people and has private laundry, a private balcony, a wood burning fireplace, flat screen TVs with cable in all bedrooms and a large flat screen TV with a Blu-ray DVD in the living room. Additional complex amenities include community laundry facilities, an on-site exercise room, a covered hot tub & dry rock sauna, elevator access and underground heated parking. There is also access to the Upper Village pool and hot tubs (off-site) just a block away on Village Rd.
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bath / 1,202 s.f. / 3rd Floor
• Sleeps 8 – 1 king, 2 queens & 1 murphy bed (located in Living Room)
• High speed internet
• Cimarron Condominiums – 4 O’Clock Neighborhood
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes – 0.2 mile to Peak 9 base
o Shuttle – 400 ft. from shuttle located on Park Ave.
o Main St. – 0.2 mile
• Dining Capacity – Up to 9 people (6 – dining area table, 3 – kitchen counter)
• Wood fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Murphy bed, wood fireplace, flat screen TV & Blu-ray DVD player
• Outdoor Deck – Two lounge chairs
• Laundry – Stackable washer & dryer located in upper level
• Outdoor Hot Tub & Indoor Sauna – Cimarron Complex common area
• Upper Village Common Pool & Hot Tubs (off-site/Closed May, Sept, Oct) – Located on Village Rd. (1 block)
King Bedroom (Upper Level):
• King-size bed
• Flat screen TV
• Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
Queen Bedroom (Upper Level):
• 2 Queen-size beds
• Flat screen TV
• Private bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
• Parking – Underground heated parking garage – 1 space available (additional outdoor parking spaces based on availability)
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
Additional Features: Easy Ski Access: Yes, On Shuttle Route: Yes, Walk to Town: Yes, Hot Tub - Access: Yes, King Bed(s): Yes, WiFi Internet: Yes, Laundry - In Unit: Yes, Laundry - Access: Yes, Garage/Coverd Prk: Yes, Deck - Private: Yes, Pool Access: Yes, Fireplace - Wood: Yes, Elevator Access: Yes