If sea, surf, sun, and sand are your priorities when on vacation, our Beach Babe house is exactly what you?re looking for. Because it?s on a quiet residential street that leads directly down to the pristine white sands of St Augustine Beach, you can easily trot back and forth as often as you want. And when you?re not hitting the waves or beachcombing?or enjoying any of the numerous nearby attractions?you can spread out and chill out in the house, which was designed and furnished with relaxation in mind.
Beach Babe is a single-story house, which means there are no stairs to contend with after a long day of surfing or sightseeing. The tiled and wood floors will feel cool on hot "beach feet," and there are plenty of windows you can open to take advantage of the salt-tinged sea breeze.
The first area you'll see is the living room, with comfy couches that invite you to stretch out, close your eyes, and indulge in an afternoon nap. If you already enjoyed a siesta under an umbrella on the beach, the sofas are also the perfect place to watch a favorite movie on the large TV, surf the web via our wireless Internet access, or simply daydream as you gaze at a crackling fire in the fireplace.
The sunroom is a second living room, with sofas easily as comfortable as those in the main living area. The presence of two living areas makes Beach Babe especially well suited for families with kids: The youngsters can set up their toys and games in one room while the adults chat, read, or doze in the other.
The open layout of the house also makes it easy to keep an eye on the little ones while you?re cooking in the recently updated, fully equipped kitchen. And when we say ?fully equipped,? we mean it: From appliances to cookware to tableware, we have everything you need to heat up leftover pizza or prepare a seven-course feast. Thanks to the spacious cabinets and full-size refrigerator, you can stock up on everything you need at the beginning of your stay, rather than have to head out to the store on a daily basis?leaving you that much more time to splash in the waves or laze on the sands. Likewise, Beach Babe has its own full-size washer and dryer, so that you don?t have to waste precious time at a laundromat.
Although you can certainly eat in the dining room, you?ll probably want to take your meals out on the roomy patio. Because it?s covered and screened in, you can listen to the waves rolling onto the beach and let the breeze tickle your skin without continually swatting insects away. You can even barbecue out here on the new Beach Babe grill.
When night has fallen, the last reminiscences have been shared, and the bottle of wine is empty, slip back indoors and get a great night's sleep. All three bedrooms have ultra-comfortable queen-size beds and ample storage space. The roomy master suite also has a TV and an en-suite bathroom, while the other two bedrooms share another full-size bath. We'll provide all the linens, blankets, and pillows you could ask for, as well as all the towels for both bathrooms.
In addition to being mere steps from the beach and the Atlantic Ocean, you?ll also be just minutes from so much more: historic downtown St. Augustine, great golf courses, restaurants, Marineland, the Intracoastal Waterway? even the theme parks of Orlando are only a day trip away.
When you stay at Beach Babe, you don?t have to choose between ocean kayaking or fine dining, body surfing or sunbathing, amusement parks or nature walks: You can do as much (or as little!) as you want. In short, at Beach Babe you can savor the vacation of your dreams. So make those dreams a reality, and book your stay today.
Bedding Configuration: 3 Queen
Room Description: *** Charges = $195 for cleaning, & $95 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (Queen)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: No Smoking Unit, Stairs inside Unit (No)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Air Conditioning
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug-M 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room