Our 2-story tennis villa at Colony Reef 16B is the ideal launch pad for your St. Augustine vacation. Located just steps from beautiful Crescent Beach, it offers a great view of the pond, lawn, and tennis courts, plus comfy furnishings in spacious rooms!
Prepare to become addicted to our balcony, with its ultra-comfortable seating and dining space, great views, and balmy breezes. The birdwatcher in your group will settle in to a permanent post out here, binoculars and Peterson?s Guides in hand. Meanwhile, the social media hound will always be found out here updating Facebook and snapping photos on the phone. And everyone else will drift out to join them, drinks in hand, for hours of leisurely conversation and reminiscing!
The air is balmy here, tinged with salt spray, and the sky is huge. You?ll love stargazing from the balcony as much as you do watching the sunrise (always supposing you can possibly wake up that early after a fun-filled day in northeast Florida!). This is the vista you will remember long after you return home: the splash of the fountain in the pond, the green of the landscape, and the bright blue of the sky.
If air-conditioned comfort is more your style, step inside the sliding-glass doors and continue to enjoy the great view from the cool bliss of the living room at Colony Reef 16B! The huge flat-screen TV with cable and DVD player stands ready to entertain, while the soft couches and chairs encourage you to sink right in and close your eyes. The cool tiled floors feel great on those tired feet, and the tropical plants seem to make the whole room just a little cooler and more inviting!
Beyond the living room (with its stairs to the bedrooms and baths upstairs) is a pleasant little alcove containing a nouveau diner-style table with built-in seating. This charming booth is not only a great place to enjoy a family meal, it also doubles as a computer table (you have free wireless Internet at Colony Reef 16B) and a game center. Children have colored pictures here before their afternoon naps, guests have written postcards and spread out brochures of sightseeing attractions ? it?s generally the command center of our condo! Something about the tucked-away feel and bright sunshine pouring in from the window . . .
To be closer to the action, there?s also a breakfast bar with snug chairs along the serving counter of the kitchen. You?ll appreciate how well stocked this kitchen is ? we have filled the cupboards with dishes, glasses, utensils, and all manner of cookware so that you can prepare homemade feasts or quick meals-on-the-go. Stainless steel appliances and all the time-savers make your time in the kitchen more efficient, getting you back to the beach even faster!
At Colony Reef 16B, the master bedroom and guest bedroom are reversed from their usual order. We filled the larger room, with its en-suite bath, with enough beds to sleep 4 ? a comfy queen-sized and a single with a trundle. There?s plenty of space in here for all the kids or for a couple with young children. And it?s so convenient to have an en-suite bath, especially this one with dual vanities.
The second bedroom also contains a queen-sized bed, and has a full bath to itself. (The downstairs of the condo is served by a half-bath.) Spotlessly clean, pleasantly decorated, and splashed with sunshine from big windows, both bedrooms are cozy and quiet, perfect for getting a great night?s sleep every time.
Feel free to use the washer and dryer in the condo throughout your visit. We have also provided fresh linens and towels for all the beds and baths. All the comforts of home, in a wonderful new setting!
Colony Reef is a gorgeous oceanfront resort offering everything from tennis courts to swimming pools (heated pool is indoor) and a playground. Just minutes from historic downtown St. Augustine, it sits on Crescent Beach, the most beautiful of all the area beaches, and offers a private boardwalk over the dunes right down to the sands. You?ll love this family friendly paradise! Book today!
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $125 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen, 2 singles), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, Crescent Beach, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), Fitness Center (on site), Hot Tub or Spa, Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Stairs inside Unit - Yes, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Exceptional Views, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer, HD TV in Living Room
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Golf Courses, Hiking Trails, Hot Tub, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: HD TV in Living Room, HD TV in Master Bedroom