Few oceanfront condos have the wide-open, natural feel of Quail Hollow B3-1TH. Our beach front 3 bedroom town home puts you right at the foot of the dunes, just yards from the beach! Come experience lovely Crescent Beach at close and beautiful range!
Our condo is a deluxe 3 bedroom unit, so all of the views are larger. One entire wall of the living room is giant windows, and every bedroom upstairs is flooded with light, too. (There's a balcony with a splendid view up there and a teak table and chairs!) If you like your beach right at your fingertips, Quail Hollow B3-1TH is the place you want to be.
Let's begin with the private wooden walkway over the natural dunes onto the beach (a lovely trip in itself, with a "viewing" area with benches!), it has a terrific view of the dunes and the ocean. Although our condo is part of a complex, you can look out and feel as though you're at a solitary beach house, with the shore all to yourself. And, you can enjoy the lower level outdoor patio with our table and chairs.
Step inside the living room and you'll be amazed first by the size of the room, then by its contents. Oh, it has the full measure of comfy couches and chairs, plus a big TV. Set up your laptop (free wireless Internet at Quail Hollow B3-1TH!).
Also part of this huge open room is the dining table for 6, and breakfast bar. It's handy to the kitchen, which is nice and open so that you can gaze out while cooking. We've got everything you need here to prepare a feast, right down to the pots and pans, dishes, and utensils, but even if you're trying to stay clear of any serious cooking while on vacation, you'll appreciate the big fridge for all your drinks and takeout, not to mention the time-savers like the microwave and coffeemaker!
The bedrooms are upstairs, away from the noise and bustle of the living area, and everyone is sure to get a good night's sleep in these calm and well-ordered rooms. The master suite includes a wonderfully decadent queen-size bed, lots of dresser space, and of course the balcony overlooking the zigzagging walkway to the beach. The bathroom is en suite, and features a bathtub as well as a shower, with the powder room area separate. Pamper yourself!
The second bedroom has a queen-size bed. Windows in two walls keep this room delightfully sunny if desired, and the shades can be pulled back for stargazing from the bed!
The third bedroom is perfect for up to 2 with a queen bed, again with windows in two walls to keep things bright during the day. Snug and cozy, it's a great space for children.
Quail Hollow B3-1TH has another full bathroom upstairs with a large walk-in shower, as well as a half-bath downstairs. The half-bath leads into the laundry room, where a washer and dryer await your loads of wet towels and swimsuits! As a bonus, the living room has two sleeper sofas each that can sleep 1 adult.
Should you manage to tear yourself away from the beach, you will also have the chance to swim without leaving the condo complex. Our gated community boasts a huge lap pool with plenty of lounging space. And if still more water is your goal, the Intracoastal Waterway, with its quiet inlets and hiking trails, is just minutes away.
At Quail Hollow, you're just down the road from historic St. Augustine, with its fine dining, world-class shopping, and interesting sightseeing. Disney World is less than 2 hours away by car, as well as countless other attractions. So whether you want to launch out on day trips or revel in the beauty of Quail Hollow B3-1TH, do come stay. You'll never experience Crescent Beach so wonderfully again . . . until you come back, that is.
Bedding Configuration: 3 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Plus one time end of stay cleaning fee is $150, security damage fee is $95, amenity fee is 5.95% & tax is 10%.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (1 double)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Elevator (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Parking (covered), Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ Grill, Beach Walking, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, StAug(N) - 904-385-3888
* Ratings: Bronze
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room