Luxurious Sunriver Home with Private Pool and Large Deck Near Fort Rock Park
Picture yourself sipping your morning cup of coffee, gazing across the 13th green of the Woodlands Golf Course from the sun filled solarium with Mt Bachelor so perfectly framed you feel like you could reach out and touch it. Ahh???this is what a vacation is meant to be. This custom home, just steps away from Fort Rock Park, was originally constructed in 1985 and went through an extensive remodel in January of 2012 including all new furnishings throughout. The remodel seamlessly blended modern day conveniences and upgrades, while maintaining the character and charm the architect originally envisioned. Air conditiioned. The master suite features a king bed, a private upper deck with views of the golf course and the mountain, vaulted ceilings, 37? HD TV, walk in closet, a jetted tub, full size glass and tile shower and heated floors. The adjacent bedroom is furnished with a trundle bed, 37? HD TV and has a bay window with a window seat. The two other bedrooms are inviting, each have queen beds, window seats and 32? HD TV?s and are located at the opposite end of the home with access via the hall to the two other full baths. The loft, accessed by a spiral staircase, was created with kids and teens in mind, a high tech getaway. It has a double bed built into the sidewall overlooking the pool as well as futon for sleeping and lounging. The 50? HD TV in the loft is also equipped with a DVD, and an XBOX.
The living, dining, kitchen and family room have beautiful new hardwood floors. The main living area is vaulted and features a floor to ceiling rock fireplace. The furnishings are comfortable, sophisticated and set up to take advantage of the cozy fire and those views we?ve been talking about. The kitchen, dining and family rooms have been transformed into one great gathering space. The family area is furnished with a comfy sectional and 3 barstools at the kitchen counter. The 50? HD TV rests just above the gas fireplace and can be viewed from the kitchen and dining areas. The extremely well equipped kitchen sets smack dab in the middle of the great room. The cooks won?t miss out on a thing and they?ll be treated to granite counter tops, custom cabinets, top of the line appliances, cookware and gadgets galore. The dining table seats 10 very comfortably and features that same beautiful view.
The vaulted 1100 square foot solarium boasts a lap pool and a hot tub. The character and warmth of the main house continue into this magnificent space with floor to ceiling clear cedar walls, open beam ceilings and of course all of that glass begging the sun to fill the space. There is over 1600 square feet of deck surrounding the golf course side of the home with access from the kitchen/dining area and the solarium. As comfortable and appealing as the house is on the inside we?re betting guests will be spending a lot of time on the outside as well. AIR CONDITIONING, HOT TUB, WIFI, SLEEPS 10 ***********FREE Unlimited SHARC passes with this home for 2016**********COMES WITH 8 SHARC PASSES**************
Pricing Notes: Please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions, please email us for more information.
* Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to 60 days before arrival are subject to a $25.00 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival require full forfeiture of rental amount. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation or substitute rental homes due to circumstances beyond our control. There are no refunds due to natural or man-made disaster, electrical blackout, loss of telephone service, or any event beyond Discover Sunriver's control.
* Rental Deposit: We require half of the rent amount as a deposit to book the home (does not include taxes and cleaning). This is required at the time of booking. Balance of rent is due 60 days before arrival and is not refundable if dates are shortened or cancelled and will be automatically charged to your credit card. You will automatically receive a confirmation by email and a hard copy in the mail. The $150.00 refundable security deposit will be refunded to your credit card within 5 business days of your departure provided no damage has been done to the home.
* Minimum Nights: Unless noted in the property's description, we may adhere strictly to minimum night stay requirements during certain time frames and reserve the right to cancel your online booking if the following minimums are not met: o Three-Night Minimums: Labor Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, President's Day Weekend, Thanksgiving week. o Five-Night Minimum: July 1 Through August 31, December 17 through January 2.
* Non Smoking: All homes are non-smoking, unless otherwise noted in individual descriptions.
* Lost Keys: There is a $25 charge for each key that is lost or not turned in upon check-out.
* Pets: A nonrefundable per-pet fee in the amount of $35 is charged on occupants of pet-friendly homes who bring pets.
* Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests per unit is established per Deschutes County code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060(C). Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
* Rental Payment: Final rental payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment may be made by traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier's check, cash, personal check or Credit Card (we accept VISA, MasterCard & Discover).
* Linen/Maid Service: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a fee. We suggest you bring pool towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
* Cleaning Fee: All units have a non-refundable cleaning fee.
* Miscellaneous: 1. You must be 21 years or older to reserve a vacation rental. 2. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. 3. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units unless noted. No exceptions will be made - forfeiture of security deposit. 4. We reserve the right to substitute your vacation rental. 5. A minimum stay is required and varies according to season. 6. Rates subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. 7. Amenities & appliances (such as Hot-tub, washer/dryer, TV/VCR/DVD, refrigerator, etc.) are subject to down time for repair or maintenance. 8. A room tax and recreation assessment of 16% is collected on the total rental amount. 9. Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am. 10. Office hours, Monday thru Saturday 8 am - 6 pm. Sunday 8 am - 5 pm. Extended hours during Holiday time periods.
This map is intended to be used as a reference only. Please confirm the exact location with the property owner or manager.
Great Trip Kattah C. from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in March, 2016 We had such a blast, the pool was such a hit, we never even went to the Sharc. The house was just right, it had everything we needed!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Hi Kattah! That is a awesome report! We are so happy you had a great time! Come back and see us soon!
Wonderful winter family weekend A guest from Grants Pass, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in February, 2016 Wonderful memories, from hot tub and pool to board games and Super Bowl, a perfect house enjoyed by young and old!
A great home to spoil guests A guest from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in September, 2015 Our family rented 2 homes to gather for a special wedding anniversary. This home was stunning and comfortable, well-appointed, and who wouldn't enjoy the indoor lap pool and hot tub? The office staff was accommodating to my early arrival request and pleasant. A memorable weekend, indeed!
family week A guest from Vancouver, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in August, 2015 This was our 3rd stay in this lovely and well appointed home. It is a perfect house for us and our kids and grandkids love coming here. The pool is an important plus.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for staying with us again.
Fabulous Destination Retreat A guest from Bellevue, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in July, 2015 This was our first experience renting a home at Sunriver. The house lived up to the rave reviews from past guests. Everything in the home was quality, from the well equipped kitchen, beautiful bathrooms and living spaces. The outside deck and landscaping were well maintained. We loved the gorgeous view of the golf course too. Added bonus!We had 6 bikes for our own use which we took full advantage of. We are already planning to return in the near future. Thank you for making our family reunion perfect in every way!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.
Camp for Adults! Kimberly J. from Graton, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in June, 2015 All the amenities, none of the stress! What a great way to unwind in an exquisite setting. It's so comfortable you may have to force yourself to leave the house! Want to dance and have a couple cocktails? Take the shuttle!! Need a swimsuit? Shop at the village! Truly a restorative vacation ??
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals It sounds like you had a fantastic time at #7 Shamrock! Thank you so much for staying with us, and thank you for the wonderful review! :)
We LOVE this home! Dyanna H. from West Linn, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in August, 2014 This is the 2nd time we've rented this home. The kids really enjoyed the pool and hot tub. It's a beautiful home and the view of the golf course is wonderful!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We will see you again next year!
5 stars all the way! Amy T. from Vancouver, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in August, 2013 Our only complaint is the time was too short...alas, only 5 nites were available during the time we wanted to come. The home is beautiful and very well appointed. Our extended family of 8 was so comfortable in the house. We were able to have both privacy and togetherness. Discovery Sun River does a great job of management. We shall return. Thank you for a super vacation!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the review. 7 Shamrock books fast so I recommend to book a year in advance.
Fantastic Place Petrina W. from Albany, Auckland recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in July, 2013 Loved this property and having the pool was a bonus as the kids always had something fun to do. The layout was perfect for our extended family with the master bedroom at one end close to a small bedroom perfect for 1 to 2 children. Lovely outlook and street. Really impressed with presentation e.g. towels, soap etc. and plenty of cupboard space. Would definitely stay here again.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We hope to see you again.
Absolutely wonderful! Craig C. from Oakland, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in May, 2013 Thank you for a wonderful trip and the indoor pool was certainly a bonus!The house was incredible and was outfitted with everything you could possibly need. We had 10 adults staying and it never once felt cramped. Just a marvelous location and property. The rental company was also excellent and took care of everything, very nice people who treated me like a friend. I would recommend this property to anyone!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Wonderful!
Fun Times with Family Susan K. from Waldport, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in July, 2012 3 generations came together at Sunriver for 6 nights of great fun. We loved having our own pool and hot tub. 7 year old grandson could be entertained in his own private loft with TV and games, not to mention being able to swim without begging to go to the public pool. The house was exactly as described,sparkling clean and perfectly appointed. It was a pleasure to work with Discover Sunriver, they are a first class management company. We are already planning our vacation for next summer at #7 Shamrock.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals It was so nice to meet you and we look forward to your next visit.
Great Place! Cynthia S. from Weiser, ID recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in June, 2012 We could not have asked for a more perfect place! It had everything we possibly could have needed and was very private so we felt like we had a perfect haven when we needed to get away alone! We all had a wonderful time and we are planning on staying here on our next trip to Sunriver!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Great!
The greatest getaway Colleen C. from San Bruno, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in June, 2012 My two girlfriends an I brought our kids to Sunriver for four nights.We stayed at 7Shamrock, the most beautiful home, It was big and spacious with a fabulous kitchen and indoor pool and hot tub. This home was decorated so lovely and cozy we spent tons of time just hanging out at the house.Sunriver is a terrific family community we rode bikes and went to Sharqs everyday, which was so much fun.We went whitewater rafting down Big Eddie, what a blast! I would recommend this vacation to everyone it's like having every modern convenience in the great outdoors.The village is very nice and has everything you need. Everyone was so nice and it was so clean. We cannot wait to plan our next trip to Sunriver, I will stay in the same house and stay longer........
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals It is nice to hear you had a fabulous time!