Convenient Condo in East Vail right on the free bus route into Vail village
Managed by Gore Creek Properties, Unit 9C is a great 2 bedroom condo in East Vail with 900 square feet of living space and it can sleep 5 people. It has a full kitchen with breakfast bar, and a comfortable living room with a wood fireplace. Wood for the fireplace will be supplied in the winter. There is a Queen bed in the master bedroom with an ensuite remodeled bathroom, 2 Twin beds in the second bedroom and a Queen size sleeper sofa in the living room. Each bedroom has its own TV. The Pitkin Creek complex has a community hot tub and a large pool for the summer. It is on the free shuttle route into Vail village and the bus stop is right by the first entrance to the complex. There is also a market and liquor store on site.This property does not allow any pets and is NON SMOKING.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Other
Room Description: This condo is all on one level, on the second floor of the building. Master bedroom has ensuite bathroom.
* Business: Nearby ATM
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route, Nearby Liquor Store
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, Restaurant nearby
* Geographic: Mountain Views, Near Water Fall, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Granite Counter Tops, Breakfast Bar
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Fireplace, Summer Pool
* Outdoor: Balcony, Mountain Views, Hot Tub Access, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by, Summer Pool