5.5 miles from Vail Village in picturesque East Vail next to Bighorn Park and the Gore Creek. Great fly fishing in the summer and an on site hot tub and summer pool. Fabulous views.
Managed by Gore Creek Properties, this lovely silver to gold rated condo has 3 bedroom, 3 bathrooms and can sleep 8 people. The condo has 1 068 square feet of living space and has beautiful views of the Gore Range and the East Vail chutes. All the bedrooms have en suite bathrooms and the first bedroom has a steam shower. The lounge has a nice fireplace with a sleeper sofa and the kitchen has a great breakfast counter. There is a community hot tub accross from the condo and a pool available in the summer.This property does not allow pets. Bus stop is diagonally to the right across the car park toward M1 townhome. Take the bridge across the creek to reach the bus stop. Runs every 15 minutes during ski season. This property does not allow any pets and is NON SMOKING.
Bedding Configuration: 3 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Business: Nearby ATM
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route
* Culture: Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System
* Geographic: Mountain Views, Near Water Fall, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Granite Counter Tops, Breakfast Bar
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Fireplace
* Outdoor: Deck, Shared Pool, Mountain Views, Hot Tub Access, Community Pool, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by