Managed by Gore Creek Properties, this lovely home is located in East Vail in a natural setting near Vail golf course, just 2 miles from Vail Village. The home is gold rated and has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and will accommodate 6-8 people. It has 2000 square feet of living space with a large, airy kitchen and a wood burning fireplace in the open floor plan on the main level.
The free shuttle stop for the bus which runs every 15 minutes into Vail is a short 100 yard walk. This artist's home is very unique and it will truly seem like your own home when you stay here. Whether you ski, golf, bike or hike or just want to ?get away from it all?, this is the perfect location.This property does not allow any pets.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 4 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: 3 bedrooms + a study. 2 bedrooms downstairs and the master bedroom and study is upstairs. Downstairs lounge has a sleeper sofa.
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course, On Free Bus Route, Nearby Liquor Store
* Culture: Summer Music Festival, Alpine Botanical Gardens
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Stereo System, Restaurant nearby
* Geographic: Close to Town, Mountain Views, Near Water Fall, Close to fly fishing
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Granite Counter Tops, Large Breakfast Nook, Outside Patio, Wine Cooler
* Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, Fireplace
* Outdoor: Deck, Gas Grill, Mountain Views, Hiking Trails, Fly Fishing, Bike Trails close by