Staggia, Tuscany, Italy
€5,300 - €7,000 per week
Vacation Villa Rental Description:
The Villa (500 m2) consists of 2 floors.
On the ground floor there are: 1 hall, 1 living room, 1 dining room, 1 kitchen and 2 guest bathrooms (one with shower).
On the first floor there are: 1 large living room, 4 double bedrooms with private bathrooms (1 with bathtub and shower and 3 with shower) and 2 bedrooms (one double and one single) with shared bathroom with shower.
This floor has A/C: all bedrooms, corridor and living area.
Overall Property Description:
Villa Vianci is an old mansion dating back to the eighteenth century, was founded originally as a manor to house the noble families of Siena during the hottest months of the summer. Subjected recently to a fine restoration that has enhanced the charm of Tuscan villas, but didn't alter the original structure, Villa Vianci is today an ideal place to enjoy a pleasant stay under the Tuscan sun and to visit the most important cities and the oldest villages of the land.
It belongs to our family for several generations and is now managed by the young owner and his girlfriend, that will take care of their guests with love and respect in a genuine family atmosphere. It's located in a prime location in the heart of Chianti senese, a few km from the highway Firenze-Siena allows an easy access to these famous art cities and is the ideal base to undertake tourist paths among enogastronomic, cultural and art-historical sites in the many typical places of the area.
On the second floor there is the apartment of the owner, with an independent entrance, who will always be available for any requirement.
At guests' disposal:
- Baby bed available free of charge.
- Wi-Fi internet connection available.
- Staggia Senese with all kind of shops at 2 km
- Castellina Scalo at 3 Kilometres with train station
- Nearest Airport : Florence Airport at 65 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf : Colle Val d’Elsa at 8 Kilometres
Car is necessary.
- The owner is not responsible for any loss or damage to the guests’ valuables or personal items.
- The guests are to keep all doors closed of an evening or when outside the Villa.
- Any damage or loss to the Villa property is to be reported to a member of staff immediately. This report will be evaluated by the owner and charged accordingly.
- In the event that a guest become seriously ill or needs medical assistance, they are to call 118 immediately and to inform a staff member so we can assist.
- Any malfunctioning of any Villa item should be reported immediately to the staff so it can be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Toilets cannot be used for the disposal of any sort of material. Toilet paper only, can be disposed of in the toilets.
- Water and electricity in Italy are precious resources. Please use them minimally.
- Be aware that you are in the countryside and there are snakes and other animals. If walking outside please be careful.
Fees Due at Check in:
? Villa Vianci can accommodate a maximum of 12 people.
? Cleaning rooms is done 3 days in the week (6 days in 2012)
? Swimming pool from May to October
? Linen and towels, pool towels change once a week
? Internet wi-fi connection
? Water and gas consumption
? Electricity consumption up to 300 KWatt
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
? Continental breakfast (optional)
? Heating consumption (4.50 euro per unit),
? Electricity consumption over the first 300 KWatt (0.30 euro per unit,)
? Final cleaning (180 euro) (no final cleaning in 2012).
Any additional services can be arranged locally with the owner.
A guarantee deposit of 1000 euro (in cash only) is obligatory upon check in and will be returned upon check out in full or as agreed.
Conditions of Letting
PAYMENTS RENTAL VOUCHER
Once the booking request is received, EASY RESERVE will send the holiday-renters a link to a web page where they can pay the 40% deposit plus the booking fee online with either a Visa or Mastercard. If the holiday-renter prefers to pay the deposit over the phone that is not a problem either. The balance is due 45 days before arrival and can also be paid online or over the phone.
Upon receiving the full balance the holiday-maker will be sent his/her rental voucher. For bookings made less than 45 days prior to the start of the rental period, the holiday-maker must immediately pay the total amount of the rental price.
ALTERATIONS - CANCELLATION CHARGES
For any alteration to the booking, or if the holiday-maker intends to transfer his/her booking to other persons, on condition that the accommodation and the period do not change, the holiday-maker has to pay the amount: of 50 Euros.
EASY RESERVE reserves the right to charge the holiday-maker any additional cost relative to the booking.
Cancellation of a booking, even if it is substituted by another one, the following penalties must be paid:
40% of the total rental price if the cancellation is made from the booking time to 46 days before the start of the rental period,
100% of the total rental price if the cancellation is made from 45 days to the day of arrival or in the case of no show, IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER ADDITIONAL CHARGES SUCH AS THE BOOKING FEE.