Savannah, Georgia, United States
Vacation Home Rental Description:
From the owners of our popular 5 star property on East Jones Street (#1023); Our tastefully renovated five bedroom and three and a half bathroom townhouse, overlooking Whitefield Square affords the visitor to the Hostess City a unique and charming lodging alternative to more traditional historic inns, bed and breakfast suites, or historic district hotels. Located just 4 blocks from Forsyth Park and the Mansion, a ten to fifteen minute stroll to River Street or City Market, our strategically facing spacious home fronting Savannah’s “Destination Wedding Square” offers memorable historic ambience for groups and families. For those that wish to stay together in a comfortable "home away from home" setting, this upscale home is offered at extraordinarily competitive group prices and is second to none when compared on a dollar for dollar basis. This unique property is perfect for weddings or for any special occasion.
This lovely 19th century home has been renovated and upgraded with your comfort in mind. The house features hardwood floors and high ceilings typical of a pre Victorian townhouse consistent with this section of the district, circa post Civil War era Savannah in the latter half of the century. This home has an eclectic mix of period furnishings in a spacious three story, five bedrooms, two living room (one on the parlor level with a combination library/living room space) and three baths with showers, two porches, one with a view of church steeples in the distance, courtyard with other amenities too numerous to mention.
Some great additional features:
• Built in 1890 & member of Savannah Historical Society of Homes
• fully equipped kitchen for weddings, large parties & holidays
• beer & wine fridge & separate ice maker, double oven for large groups
• Private walled courtyard/garden area • all beds have pillowtop or temperpedic mattresses with high thread count linens for your comfort
• separate changing/powder room with dressing table & chair so larger parties have more space to get ready for events
• 3 LARGE flat screen TVs with DVD, NETFLIX and HULU for movies
• BOSE stereos on all 3 floors
• courtyard has outdoor heater for comfort in cool weather
• top of the line washer/dryer (you can wash and dry a load in less than an hour!)
Please note that a longer nightly minimum may be required during peak season dates, holidays or special events.
4000 sq ft
Bedroom 1: Full Sleigh bed
Bedroom 2: King size bed
Bedroom 3: Queen size bed
Bedroom 4: Two Twin size beds that can be made into a King size bed
Bedroom 5: Queen size bed and a Foldout sleeper with large Twin / almost a Full size mattress