1620 Port Villa-Fully Renovated 4 BR-Quick Walk to Pool, Marina & Tennis
Light, African touches everywhere in this astoundingly remodeled 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom villa with EXCEPTIONAL VIEWS FROM THE BACK DECK, the lovely manicured lawn, the 2nd floor king master bedroom, and 3rd floor, queen guest bedrooms, all enjoy lowcountry water views like no other. THE OWNERS PUT THEIR ALL INTO EVERY DETAIL, from hand-crafted pillows and wall art to every creature comfort imagineable, like wall-mounted flat-panel tv's in every bedroom, a DELIGHTFUL AND SURPRISING WRITER'S ALCOVE IN THE 3RD FLOOR QUEEN GUEST BEDROOM. Port Villas are right in the thick of things in South Beach, yet you wouldn't know it. You won't have to start your car's engine again for a whole week, and still you are within a South Beach oasis, protected and insulated, walking distance of every amenity listed here.
* FREE TENNIS at the South Beach Racquet Club
** FREE ACCESS to the South Beach Community Swimming pool.
***This place has 5 wall-mounted, flat-panel tv's (HDTV in the living room), 1 dvd player, 1 cd player
4 BR, 3.5 BA, 1 king bed, 1 queen bed, 4 twins, sleeps 8.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 4 Twin
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Shopping
* Culture: Lighthouse, Military Base, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, FREE wireless Internet
* Family: Beach, Library, Marina, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Views, Braddock Cove View
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Beachcombing, Biking, Boating, Boogie Boarding, Community Pool, Deep Sea Fishing, Fishing, Free Tennis, Grill, Jet Ski Rental, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Rollerblading, Sight-Seeing, Sound/Bay Fishing, Surf Fishing, Surfing, Swimming, Wildlife Viewing, Wind Surfing