(click to convert currency)
|Nightly Price Range:
|Weekly Price Range:
|Monthly Price Range:
» Prices in United States Dollars.
5. CANCELLATION: Should you wish to cancel this reservation, notice of cancellation via email email@example.com Certified letter of cancellation must be RECEIVED NO LESS THAN 46 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR DATE OF ARRIVAL. Rentavillas will refund the sums you have paid, less a $100 cancellation fee. If your notice of cancellation is RECEIVED LESS THAN 46 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR DATE OF ARRIVAL, you will forfeit all sums paid, unless Rentavillas is able to find a tenant willing to assume your reservation at the same or greater cost.
1. AGREEMENT: Renault Roberto Companies’ Rentavillas, the Owner, and Tenant agree as follows: Above Tenant is an adult and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends or responsible adults but no more than the maximum numbers of adults are allowed to stay and occupy the unit. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without any refund. Tenant shall NOT sublease the unit. No business of any kind shall be conducted in the unit. No keys will not be issued to anyone who is not an adult, nor will no keys be issues to anyone who has NOT completed and sign this Vacation Rental Agreement or its attachments.
2. PETS: No pets of any kind are permitted on the premises. Failure to comply will result in full forfeiture of the security deposit.
3. SECURITY AND OTHER DEPOSITS: 50% of the RENTAL RATE is due WITHIN 7 CALENDAR DAYS of making your reservation. This includes Pet Deposit due, if pets are allowed. FAILURE TO RECEIVE YOUR MONIES WITHIN THE 7-DAY PERIOD MAY RESULT IN CANCELLATION OF YOUR RESERVATION. The security deposit is due 30 CALENDAR DAYS BEFORE YOUR DATE OF ARRIVAL. Your security deposit is fully refundable within 14 days of AFTER the date of DEPARTURE provided that real and personal property are in the same condition as when occupancy commenced, all keys have been returned, and all terms of this agreement are met. Tenant is liable for all replacements and repairs that are outside what is considered normal wear and tear.
4. PAYMENT SCHEDULE:
$__________ 50% of RENTAL RATE (Quoted price was $____________)
$ N/A Pet Deposit of $300 if applicable
$ GRAND TOTAL DUE WITHIN SEVEN DAYS OF MAKING RESERVATION
$ 300.00 Security Deposit
$ __________ 50% Balance of RENTAL RATE
$ N/A 50% Balance of TAX
$ GRAND TOTAL DUE 30 DAYS BEFORE DATE OF ARRIVAL
6. CHECK IN: Check in time is anytime after 12:01AM on your DATE OF ARRIVAL. EARLIER CHECK IN TIMES ARE ALLOWED ONLY WHEN THE PROPERTY IS CLEANED AND READY FOR OCCUPANCY WITH PRIOR APPROVAL AND STANDARD DAILY RATE HAS BEEN PAID.
7 KEYS: Keys will be expressed mail to you 45 days prior to your DATE OF ARRIVAL. Keys WILL NOT be issued with a balance owing, without an original signed rental agreement (no faxes) or if cancellation letter has been received.
8. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 11:59 PM on your DATE OF DEPARTURE. Guest with pet(s) must depart by 11:00AM on DATE OF DEPARTURE. THERE IS AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR LATE CHECK OUT AND PRIOR APPROVAL IS REQUIRED. Please leave all keys, remote controls, and parking permits/passes (if issued) inside the unit. A $50 hour fee will be charged for each hour (or portion thereof) past the required check out time. A $50 per item fee will be charged for each lost key and remote control and a $100 per parking permit/pass fee will be charged for each permit/pass not returned.
9. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure. The rental deposit fee you have paid will provide for four hours of normal cleaning so that you can enjoy your vacation up to the last moment. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure, dishes have been placed in the dishwasher and readied for washing, and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of $25 per hour.
10. TELEPHONES: If telephones are provide, YOU MUST USE CREDIT CARDS OR CALL COLLECT WHEN MAKING LONG DISTANCE TELEPHONE CALLS. Telephones may be used to make as many local calls as you wish.
11. SMOKING: This is a non-smoking unit. However smoking is permitted. An additional deduction from the deposit will be charged for cleaning in the event of smoking and any damages caused by smoking.
12. WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, as well as a fully equipped kitchen, laundry room, TVs, VCR, A/C, furnishings, BBQ grill, and outdoor furniture. Additionally Rentavillas will provide no charge, maid services one day (Wednesday or Thursday) a week. Maid does have keys and authority to enter the unit to service the home. WE MAY NOT HAVE ALL THE ITEMS YOU MAY BE ACCUSTOMED TO HAVING AT YOUR OWN HOME. If there is a special type of item you are accustomed to using such as a special type of cooking utensil, etc. please provide for those items by bringing them with you. THERE WILL BE EXTRA CHARGES DEDUCTED FROM YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR REPLACING ITEMS MISSING.
13. WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: You must bring with you such items as bath soap, shampoo, and all personal toiletries.
14. TENANTS LIABILITY: Tenant agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear) by Tenant or Tenants guests, including, but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held, Tenant agrees to reimburse Rentavillas for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.
Do not throw any sanitary napkins down the toilet. Do not dispose of any harsh chemicals/detergents, or bleach in large amounts down the sink drain. Do not place any metal or aluminum foil objects in the microwave ovens. Please do not spill fats or grease down the sink drain or toilet.
15. SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Tenants and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: A. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated on the reservation confirmation. B. Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age. C. Causing damages to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties. D. Any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their property. Any complaints from neighbors regarding excessive noise or other nuisances that may be cause for immediate termination of the lease and forfeiture of the tenant's entire security deposit plus additional fees.