Dream Sunriver Condo Inviting Views and Great Kitchen On the Golf Course
29 Fairway Village has it all. This is a wonderful 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, 2 story townhouse.The condo is gorgeous; it has been updated and is a class act. It has a view of Mt Bachelor and the 18th fairway of the Woodlands Golf Course. Relax by the fire in the spacious comfortable living area. The bedrooms are very nicely appointed and private. The master suite upstairs features a king bed. Downstairs the second bedroom has a queen, and the third has 2 twin beds. The condo has an association pool for you to enjoy. The north end of Sunriver features 10 tennis courts, the Woodlands Golf Course with a cafe a block away to the east and the Deschutes River minute away to the west. WIFI, GOLF COURSE VIEW, SLEEPS 6
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin
Additional Features: * Attractions: Cascade Mountain Range, Cascade Lakes Scenic Highway, Mount Bachelor, Deschutes National Forest, Deschutes River, Sunriver Nature Center, Sunriver Stables, Sunriver Marina, Sunriver Observatory, Sunriver Music Festival, High Desert Museum, Lava Lands Visitor Center, Lava Cast Forest, Lava River Caves, Breweries and Tours, Les Schwab Amphitheater, Newberry National Monument, Crater Lake - 90 Minute Drive, Smith Rock - 60 Minute Drive * Entertainment: Living Room TV, Living Room DVD, King #1 Flat Screen, King #1 DVD, Queen #1 Flat Screen, Queen #1 DVD, Twin/Twin TV * Kitchen: Cookware, Utensils, Assorted Spices, Coffee Maker, Oven, Stove, Gas Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Blender, Toaster, Waffle Maker * Living: Wireless Internet, Phone, Cable TV, Gas BBQ, Linens, Iron & Ironing Board, Washer & Dryer, Hair Dryer(s), Gas Fireplace * Local Services & Businesses: ATM/Bank, Gas Station, Grocery, Restaurants, Bakery, Shopping, Galleries, Movie Rentals Available, Hair Salon & Massage, Massage and Spa Treatments, Medical Services Nearby, Fax & Copy Service, Post Office, UPS Shipping, Churches * Location: North End Near Woodlands Tennis * Outdoor Activities: Bikes, Discount Bike/Ski Rentals, Biking Trails and Paths, Hiking Trails, Outdoor Concerts, Adventure Camps, Bocce Ball Courts, Canoe Rentals, Kayaking, White Water Rafting, Lake Fishing Nearby, Fly Fishing, Golf, Miniature Golf - Summer, Horse Back Riding, ATV Rentals, Jet Ski Rental, Horseshoe Pits, Baseball Field, Sight-Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Playground, Snowmobile Rental, Skiing, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Snowboarding, Ice Skating - Winter, Paddleboarding, Pickleball, Rock Climbing * Special Features: Discover Rewards 2016, Condo Association Pool
Pricing Notes: Please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions, please email us for more information.
* Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to 60 days before arrival are subject to a $25.00 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival require full forfeiture of rental amount. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation or substitute rental homes due to circumstances beyond our control. There are no refunds due to natural or man-made disaster, electrical blackout, loss of telephone service, or any event beyond Discover Sunriver's control.
* Rental Deposit: We require half of the rent amount as a deposit to book the home (does not include taxes and cleaning). This is required at the time of booking. Balance of rent is due 60 days before arrival and is not refundable if dates are shortened or cancelled and will be automatically charged to your credit card. You will automatically receive a confirmation by email and a hard copy in the mail. The $150.00 refundable security deposit will be refunded to your credit card within 5 business days of your departure provided no damage has been done to the home.
* Minimum Nights: Unless noted in the property's description, we may adhere strictly to minimum night stay requirements during certain time frames and reserve the right to cancel your online booking if the following minimums are not met: o Three-Night Minimums: Labor Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, President's Day Weekend, Thanksgiving week. o Five-Night Minimum: July 1 Through August 31, December 17 through January 2.
* Non Smoking: All homes are non-smoking, unless otherwise noted in individual descriptions.
* Lost Keys: There is a $25 charge for each key that is lost or not turned in upon check-out.
* Pets: A nonrefundable per-pet fee in the amount of $35 is charged on occupants of pet-friendly homes who bring pets.
* Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests per unit is established per Deschutes County code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060(C). Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
* Rental Payment: Final rental payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment may be made by traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier's check, cash, personal check or Credit Card (we accept VISA, MasterCard & Discover).
* Linen/Maid Service: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a fee. We suggest you bring pool towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
* Cleaning Fee: All units have a non-refundable cleaning fee.
* Miscellaneous: 1. You must be 21 years or older to reserve a vacation rental. 2. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. 3. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units unless noted. No exceptions will be made - forfeiture of security deposit. 4. We reserve the right to substitute your vacation rental. 5. A minimum stay is required and varies according to season. 6. Rates subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. 7. Amenities & appliances (such as Hot-tub, washer/dryer, TV/VCR/DVD, refrigerator, etc.) are subject to down time for repair or maintenance. 8. A room tax and recreation assessment of 16% is collected on the total rental amount. 9. Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am. 10. Office hours, Monday thru Saturday 8 am - 6 pm. Sunday 8 am - 5 pm. Extended hours during Holiday time periods.
This map is intended to be used as a reference only. Please confirm the exact location with the property owner or manager.
Summer Family Vacation A guest from Lake Oswego, OR does not recommend this property.
Stayed for 7 days in June, 2015 The condo is in a good location, with a nice view of the golf course and easy access to the condo pool. The condo, although it has beds to sleep 8 only has enough couch/chair space for 5 (4 comfortably) to sit in the living room, and a dining table that seats 4-5 and then 2 additional spots up at a counter. If you plan to come with a group of 8, it will be a tight squeeze. It wasn't the best for small children because of the amount of stairs. It was mostly clean, just a layer of dust on bookshelves and picture frames, so there could have been more attention to that detail before our arrival. Additionally, nothing to do with the actual condo, but we were dissatisfied with the property management company that the owners chose and will definitely not be selecting our summer vacation home with that property management company in the future.
Sunriver at the condo Heather S. from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 2 days in June, 2015 29 Fairview Village was great. Clean, well stocked and nicely placed on the course. We'll come back to this condo. The owners have set up their vacation rental like we've set up our beach rental.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Excellent!
Great stay and great location A guest from Half Moon Bay, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 10 days in August, 2014 Family had a wonderful time at Fairway. View was great, the pool was wonderful, and the place was clean, spacious and perfect for our family.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Love to hear it.
Nice place, creaky floors, and hard bed... Dominic F. from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in March, 2014 Overall we thought this was a nice place, however, the house was very loud. The floors upstairs creaked and you could hear them in downstairs bedrooms. Our youngest son had to sleep in the master upstairs (in his pack and play) and my wife and i slept downstairs. Our daughter liked the 3rd bedroom with the twin beds. Also, the queen bed in the 2nd bedroom was not comfortable at all. Hard as a rock.I'm sure there isn't much you can do about the floors creaking as that is more a condition of the house. Next time we stay in Sunriver I think we'd like to be near to the mall.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We would be happy to find you a great place near the Village next time you stay.
2013 Stay A guest from Sammamish, Washington recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in October, 2013 Overall very satisfied. Some furniture needs replacement as does some kitchen items. Experienced a 3 hour power failure but that was a fluke and wide spread to the area, not a failure with the condo.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for taking the time to review 29 FAirway Village.
Perfect vacation spot with kids A guest from Gig Harbor, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in June, 2013 Pacific crest weekend. Perfect place with kids. The small but very convent pool away from crowds at the sharc. Good beach cruisers to get around sunriver. Just limited seating for family meals.
Beautiful, Comfortable Condo! Jeff-Kelly Y. from Oregon City, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in December, 2012 Except for arriving in the dark to no porchlight and steps and a porch covered in a thick sheet of ice, we had a PERFECT stay at this condo. It's wonderfully clean, comfortable, spacious, modern furnishings/design/amenities ... it was a perfect stay!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank yo for the review.
A Great Condo Andrea A. from West Linn, OR does not recommend this property.
Stayed for 7 days in July, 2012 Our family enjoyed this very nice condo and liked the seating arrangement in and out doors. Lots of bikes in garage for use.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals I think there was a mistake with the recommend to others since it apprears you had a 5 star time.
Bulbs in the Kitchen Keith S. from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in July, 2012 The kitchen and dining area had FLOOD lights vs spot lites. These created extreme heat while sitting under them. They need to be checked and swapped out. We had to turn them off to play games at night!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We will look into the lights and change them.
Good, but has been better Alicia L. from White Salmon, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in June, 2012 We have stayed in this unit before and loved it. This time, there were dirty dishes in the cupboard (2 bowls that had obviously been returned to cupboard without even being rinsed) and dust in the corners. (you could see where the cleaning staff had dusted and where they had not in window sills, furniture, etc.)
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals As you know this isn't the standard we have set for ourselves and is unacceptable. We apologize.
Nicely Updated Condo with a Great Golf Course View Mandy W. from Corvallis, Oregon recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in June, 2012 We absolutely enjoyed our stay at Sunriver in #29 Fairway Village. The condo itself is nicely furnished and has everything one would need for an extended stay. The WIFI, Mavericks and SHARC access was awesome and we took advantage of all of it during our stay. I loved that we could walk out the front door about 100 feet and have access to the village pool. The only issues we had at all was the directions to the condo were incorrect. We were instructed to go to West Cascade instead of West Core Rd. We figured it out eventually and just chalked up the wrong directions to a tour of Sunriver. Also, the property management company also forgot to include a key to the village pool, but quickly remedied it by delivering it to the condo in person. They were great and we would gladly stay in #29 Fairway Village again!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you and we apologize for the incorrect directions.
Don't Judge a Book by It's Cover Eric J. from Tigard, Oregon recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in March, 2012 This was the perfect place for my family of 5. From the outside, it looked a little dated, but it turned out to be a fantastic place. Ample space for the kids, great location, all inside was updated. We will stay here again for sure.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals It is a fantastic condo and we are thrilled you enjoyed. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Great family getaway! A guest from Salem, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 3 days in March, 2012 We stayed in the off season, so it was not at all crowded. We had a great view of the golfcourse. It was close to Mavericks, which the kids loved going to every night to swim. The bikes at the condo came in handy, just needed to rent a bike trailer for our little one. We loved the condo! One thing, if you have little ones bring some plastic cups, there were only glass ones.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks
Great Family Condo A guest from Bellevue, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in August, 2011 Our family had a great stay! The condo was well layed out out, had everything we needed, had lots of privacy, and had a beautiful view of the 18th fairway. We especially enjoyed the use of the bikes that came with the condo as Sunriver has the best bike paths ever. We highly recommomend this property.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for taking the time to review 29 Fairway Village.
Wonderful Place! David S. from Wilsonville, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in July, 2011 The only thing we couldn't find was a "garlic press"...that is a very well equiped unit from our experience! Our son left his computer cord and the nice folks at Discover Sunriver called and offered to mail it!! That is very much appreciated. We used Mavericks and that "Flow Rider" was a huge hit with the grandkids.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Excellent Report! The cord is in the mail. We look forward to seeing you next time.
Lovely condo! Elizabeth D. from Eugene, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 2 days in March, 2011 This was a cozy place with more than enough room for our family of 4. The view is very pretty. There were at least 6 bikes of assorted sizes! A nice place for a getaway.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals 29 Fairway is a great condo.