villa of 300 m2.
The peculiarity of the villa is comfort due to plenty of space : a three-level building, a large swimming pool and a wide garden where about 150 species of roses are grown. (especially in springtime the place is wonderfully filled with colours and sweet fragrances)
Through the main door you enter the central floor where you find:
- an elegant kitchen equipped with all modern conveniences: two cookers with eight gas fires, two stainless sinks, an electric and a microwave oven, dishwasher, washing machine, moka and American coffe machine, corn-flakes dispenser, toaster, fridge, freezer, sets of plates, kitchenware, glasses etc.
- a dining spot with a square table and chairs
- a wide living room with a central round fireplace, three sofas, Cd and DVD players, Tv set, and huge wall-sized windows overlooking the garden
- a fully equipped bathroom with shower
- a main double room and its en-suite bathroom with two wah-basins, shower, a Finnish sauna, a Iacuzzi hydro-massage bath tub for two
A flight of stairs leads you up to the upper floor where you find another double room romantically decorated with trompe l’oeil paintings and its private bathroom with shower.
Another flight of stairs from the living room leads you down to the ground floor where there are two large bedrooms one with a double bed and the other with two single french beds each with its bathroom with shower.
In the house you find also a launderette and some gym outfit.
The quietness of the place makes one’s stay pleasant and relaxing, anyway the convenient position of the villa enables guests to satisfy all their tastes and requirements.
Overall Property Description:
The House of the Anchient Roses was named after the collection of ancient, English roses that the owners Riccardo and Stefania have chosen for the parkland surrounding their villa. The park, scattered with forest trees, confers to the estate a deep sense of privacy.
The villa, furnished in a fashionable style design, welcomes its guests within its ease at once. Walls are painted bright colours, emphasyzing modern style features in the house. Stefania, who is a professional painter, either has frescoed some of the rooms' walls or hung some wide pictures painted by her.
At guests disposal:
A swimming pool (12x6 mt) and solarium are placed in the backyard, in the villa’s parkland. In a shaded corner hangs a big hammock. In the frontyard you may have your meals nicely in the cool air, under a wisteria hanging down from the arbour facing the pizza oven.
Donnini village is located 2 km far from the villa with food shops, post office bar, pizzeria stationary and newspaper shop.
At only a short drive from the house you will find the famous shopping centre called "The Mall".
The house is situated in an area famous for its high quality olive oil.
A good local transport service is available to move from the villa:
- by bus from Pieve a Pitiana (1 km ) to Florence
- by train from St .Ellero railway station ( 7 minutes) to Florence (30 minutes) and to Arezzo (45 minutes)
Extra services: catering service, chef, maid service (euro 13/hour), baby bed free of charge. Internet Wi-Fi Available free of charge - if you carry your own PC