203 Heywoods Park, offers the best value for comfortable accomodations at great prices. A great located on the North West Coast, Heywoods Park is a quiet residential area within walking distance of the Historic Speightstown with its restaurants, shops, museum, banks and art studio. The beach and marina at Port St. Charles are just a short five minute walk. Croton is a ground-floor apartment offering accommdation for 2 to 3 persons. Air conditioning keeps the bedroom cool ceiling fans cool the rest on the space.A futon in the t.v. room provides sleeping for an additional 1 person. An adjoining door links Croton to Ginger Lilly providing 3-bedroom/2-bathroom accommodation on the ground floor. Seperate charges do apply. Please check on availability.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Full
Room Description: Croton is a fully self-contained ground-floor apartment offering accommdation for 2 to 3 persons.
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Movie Theatres, Golf Course
* Culture: Horse Racing, Opera, Cricket
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Games
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Close Carribean Sea
* Kitchen: Kitchenette, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
* Living: Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet
* Outdoor: Patio, BBQ Grill, Private Pool, Beach, Sailing, Jet Skiing, Snorkeling/ Diving, Windsurfing, Biking