203 Heywoods Park, offers the best value for comfortable accomodations at great prices. A great located on the North West Coast, Heywoods Park is a quiet residential area within walking distance of the Historic Speightstown with its restaurants, shops, museum, banks and art studio. The beach and marina at Port St. Charles are just a short five minute walk. Ginger Lilly is a ground-floor apartment offering accommdation for 4 to 6 persons. Both bedrooms feature kingsize beds which can be converted into two twin beds each. Bed side tables with lamps, a reading chair and built-in double wardrobes complete each bedroom. Airconditioning keeps the bedrooms cool.A futon in the t.v. room provides sleeping for an additional 1-2 persons.This apartment is wheel-chair accessible. An adjoining door links Ginger Lilly to Croton, providing 3-bedroom/2-bathroom accommodation on the ground floor. Seperate charges do apply. Please check on availability.
Bedding Configuration: 2 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Ginger Lilly is a ground-floor apartment offering accommdation for 4 to 6 persons. Both bedrooms feature kingsize beds which can be converted into two twin beds each.
* Business: Nearby Post Office, Nearby Bank
* Convenience: Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery
* Culture: Horse Racing, Opera, Cricket
* Entertainment: Cable TV, CD Player, DVD Player, Games
* Geographic: Near Beach, Close to Town, Close Carribean Sea
* Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware
* Living: Air Conditioning, Linens, Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board, High Speed Internet, Wheelchair Accessible
* Outdoor: Patio, BBQ Grill, Private Pool, Beach