Convenient and cozy are the watchwords of our Ocean Village Club C12 condo. Located on the ground floor of a family-oriented beachfront condo complex, it's just a hop from your private parking space -- no stairs! Treat yourself to a little bit of paradise!
The living room is flooded with light from two directions, but can become completely private when the shades are drawn. Sliding-glass doors lead into our airy condo, which offers a tempting sink-right-down couch that converts to a sleeper. It faces the TV and DVD player, so be sure to bring some of your favorite movies and a few packs of popcorn for one of those snug stay-at-home evenings! (There is also free wireless Internet service at the Club House)
Between the living area and the kitchen is our glass-topped dining table, which seats 4 for dinner or board-game marathons. It's also a good size for the computer, so if you need a work or study blitz, consider that a week at Ocean Village Club C12 is less expensive than a couple nights in a full-service hotel . . . and with so much more to offer, from the beach to the Intracoastal Waterway to all the amenities of our condo community!
If you're traveling with small children or simply enjoy cooking, our complete kitchen will delight you. From the full-sized fridge, stove, and sink to the dishwasher, microwave, blender, ice maker, and coffee maker, we?ve got it all, right on hand. Plenty of cupboard space keeps your groceries out of sight, while gleaming counters offer all the room you need to prepare a feast!
Relax in style in the master bedroom. Our queen-sized bed may just tempt you to sleep in every morning, and his-and-her lamps enable you to stay up late finishing that novel you've finally gotten the chance to enjoy, while your partner sleeps undisturbed. Our en-suite full bathroom offers a tub as well as a shower, and plenty of space for all your make-up and shaving gear. A stacked washer and dryer alongside the bathroom ensure that you've got fresh clothes every day, not to mention soft and fluffy towels for beach and pool!
Ocean Village Club C12 includes a private patio for al fresco dining. Sit in the gentle sea breeze and enjoy the wheeling shorebirds and spectacular sunsets of this choice oceanside resort. Tomorrow you can drive to a theme park, museum, historic site, fine restaurant, or world-class shopping, but tonight you're at home in a little corner of paradise.
Actually, you'll find plenty to do right at our Ocean Village Club condo complex. Brand-new tennis courts, shuffleboard courts, and two swimming pools keep everyone happily occupied. One of our pools even has a view of the ocean! The other, located beside our busy Clubhouse, is heated in winter, so you can enjoy a relaxing dip no matter what the weather's doing.
Our Clubhouse also contains a fitness center with the latest exercise equipment, a lending library you're more than welcome to use, and a guest computer just in case you need to check your social media or send a few emails to the gang back home.
When it's time to explore the beach, use our private walkway over the dunes. It delivers you right to the soft sands, which are the perfect playground for all ages. Whether you're a surfer, sunbather, beachcomber, or sandcastle-builder, you'll find the ideal mix of fun and relaxation on our beach. And should you ever tire of the Atlantic, the Intracoastal Waterway is close at hand with fascinating nature trails and miles of inlets to explore on foot or by watercraft!
At Ocean Village Club you're just 5 miles south of historic St. Augustine, with terrific shopping and fine dining. Don't forget to visit the Alligator Farm, lighthouse, and museums. Or perhaps your travels are taking you to Disney World, Marine Land, Kennedy Space Center, and other family attractions. Your home away from home at Ocean Village Club C12!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $95 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 5.95% booking/amenity fee.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Ground Floor (yes), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom