One of the most affordable vacation spots on choice St. Augustine Beach is Ocean Village Club A14. Our first-floor condo welcomes your family with tasteful décor, all the amenities of resort living, and a pristine beach just a stroll away!
Our charming ground floor one bedroom, one bath condo makes vacation living convenient and easy. A large living room equipped with flat-screen HDTV, and Blue Ray/DVD player invite you to relax in the comfort of a soft couch and enticing easy chair, while a ceiling fan keeps you pleasantly cool. A floor-to-ceiling sliding glass door leads from the living room into our lanai, a charming indoor/outdoor room with a table and chairs for late-night card games and frosty beverages. The salty sea air is particularly alluring on the lanai, and you may find yourself lingering out here to stargaze as dusk turns to dark.
If you prefer your meals indoors, our open-plan design keeps the group together with a dining table between the living area and the kitchen. And cooking is a snap in our compact kitchen, fitted with sparkling appliances and plenty of counter space for whipping up something special to celebrate another day in paradise.
When the day is done, retire to the spacious bedroom of soft powder blue and king sized bed, illuminated on two sides by large windows. Catch up on your favorite show on TV as the ceiling fan softly whirrs, or finish that novel you've been looking forward to for so long. Our bedroom is soothing, airy, and light -- perfect for oversleeping!
Ocean Village Club A14 sleeps 4 comfortably, so pull out the large sofa sleeper in the living room for the kids or friends. A full bathroom with stacked washer and dryer offers both a shower and tub, and sleek hardwood floors set about with area rugs add to the homey, relaxed feeling of this condo.
Of course, as pleasant as Ocean Village Club A14 is, you're not likely to be spending much time there. Between the beach, the resort facilities, and nearby attractions, there's simply too much to see and do! Begin with a quick stroll to the white-sand beach, accessible by private walkway from this gated complex. Unspoiled and vast, it is a playground for the child in all of us, whether your passion is collecting seashells, building sandcastles, spotting seabirds, or riding the rolling waves. The ocean is a paradise for surfers, boogie boarders, sea kayakers, and fisherman, not to mention the occasional school of dolphins.
You can rent any outdoor equipment from a bicycle to a fishing boat, and should you tire of the mighty Atlantic Ocean, the Intracoastal Waterway is just minutes away to delight you with its inlets, wildlife refuge, and hiking trails. And you're right next door to historic St. Augustine, with its lighthouse, old jail, and museums, in addition to plenty of fine dining, nightlife, and fascinating shops. Spend a few extra minutes in the car and you will find yourself at outlet malls, an alligator farm, or golf course. Even Disney World is less than 2 hours away!
But perhaps you'd rather stay closer to your home away from home and enjoy the delights of our Ocean Village Club complex. If tennis is your passion, our new courts will thrill you with every bounce of the ball; if something a bit less hectic suits you better, indulge in a game of shuffleboard or visit our clubhouse fitness center. Two pools glitter in the sun: one offers an ocean view and plenty of space for sunbathing, while the other is heated for year-round enjoyment.
Ocean Village Club A14 is one of the best values in St. Augustine, perfect for a spur-of-the-moment getaway weekend, a work or study blitz (there is wireless Internet service at the Club House), or a long-anticipated family vacation. If you would like to travel with another family or friends, consider renting Ocean Village Club A16 or A17 as well. You will fall in love with the cozy charm and easy convenience of our condo!
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: *** Charges = $95 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 Queen), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, Television, VCR
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room