Discover the pleasure of beachfront living at our condo at Ocean Village Club L17. Located on the ground floor of a family-oriented complex with all the amenities and private beach access, it is the ideal getaway, combining comfort with plenty of fun!
Enter our spacious, well-appointed living room and you can already feel the workaday cares melting away! With both a sliding glass door to the lanai and a huge window, this room can be filled with sunshine or kept cool and calming, depending on your mood. There's room for everyone here on our comfy couch and loveseat, and the large TV (with VCR and DVD player) keeps the gang entertained.
Connected to the living area is our long dining table, seating 4 easily or 6 when pulled out from the wall. This table is big enough to host game night, and whether your choice is poker or Go Fish, it's got all the space you need. A low-hanging light illuminates the area nicely for working on the computer as well (you have free wireless Internet at the Ocean Village Club House). And it's perfectly convenient to the kitchen -- just hand over the dishes and drinks and you're ready to sit down and eat!
Speaking of the kitchen, ours is fully stocked with all major and minor appliances, cookware, utensils, and dishes you could need. Even if you're just serving takeout and making frosty blender drinks this vacation, it's nice to have a microwave, dishwasher, and full-sized refrigerator with icemaker on hand. And if you do get lucky fishing in the ocean, you'll find everything you need to cook your catch of the day in style!
One corner of the kitchen is devoted to the washer and dryer. If you've ever been on a vacation without these life-savers, you'll readily appreciate their value. Now clean towels and dry swimsuits are always available, no matter how many times you dip into the ocean or swimming pools during a single sun-filled day!
The living and dining areas are ultra-comfortable and pleasant, but the sleeping areas are really the best part of Ocean Village Club L17. Pamper yourself in our master suite, with a luxurious king-size bed, large TV, sliding glass door access to the lanai, and en suite master bathroom. All linens, pillows, and blankets are provided, as are the towel sets in the bathrooms. You'll simply love this suite, with all its inducements to sleeping late!
The second bedroom contains matching twin beds, plenty of dresser and closet space, and a TV. Perfect for a second couple or for children, it is convenient to the second bathroom, which offers both a bathtub and shower. Cozy and cheerful, this bedroom is great for afternoon naps as well as long, peaceful nights.
But that's not quite all there is to Ocean Village Club L17. It's also got a lovely lanai, which you can reach from both the living room and the master bedroom. This screened-in outdoor room is your constant reminder that you are just yards away from the Atlantic Ocean! Step onto the lanai with your first cup of coffee each morning and enjoy the zesty sea breeze, or slip away late in the evening with a glass of wine and toast your good fortune to the stars!
At Ocean Village Club L17, you're in the heart of a vibrant complex with 2 swimming pools (one heated in the winter, the other with an ocean view), tennis and shuffleboard courts, and a clubhouse with a fitness center. Here you can do as much or as little as you like!
And the Ocean Village Club complex offers private beach access. A wooden walkway carries you over the sand dunes (a beautiful sight in themselves) and onto the sugary sands of St. Augustine Beach, where you can sunbathe, beachcomb, surf, swim, and play to your heart's content. The sunrise here is spectacular, the sands are wide, and the waves are sparkling. Rent watercraft, fish in the surf, or simply unfold your beach chair and let the waves tickle your toes as you gaze out at the horizon, recharging your spirit.
Do come stay at Ocean Village Club L17 soon. You will love the location, and the beautifully appointed rooms.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin
Room Description: This condo only rents for 1 week, or more.
*** Charges = $100 for cleaning, & $65 security damage waiver fee. 4.95% booking/amenity fee.
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (2 twins)
* Convenience: Outlet Shopping, Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 97 miles to Disney World, 50 miles - Daytona Airport (DAB), 55 miles to Jacksonville Airport, Jacksonville Stadium (Jaguars), Kennedy Space Center, Lighthouse, Marine Land, Museums, St Augustine Historic Town, St Augustine, Florida, St Augustine, FL, St Augustine Beach Florida, St Augustine Beach FL
* Entertainment: Cable Television, DVD Player, Television, VCR
* FAQ: Beach (cars/park on beach), BBQ Grill (on site), Dogs on Beach (with leash), Elevator (on site), Fitness Center (on site), Free Wi-Fi in Club House, Ground Floor (yes), No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Pool Heated (on site), Private Beach Access, Phone in Unit, Shuffleboard, Tennis (on site)
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunrises, On Beach
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Balcony, Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Patio, Pool, Screened Porch, Shared Swimming Pool, Sight-Seeing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions:, Ocean Village Club
* Ratings: Silver
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 4 or more
* TV's: TV in Living Room, TV in Master Bedroom, TV in Bedroom #2