Sunny and luxury attic, arranged on three floors with a breathtaking 360° view over the heart of ancient Rome and the Coliseum.
At only 2 minutes walk from the Coliseum and the Imperial Forums, it is perfect for visiting ancient Rome while comfortably settled in a newly renovated apartment with full comforts (air conditioning, Internet wi-fi connection, satellite Sky TV, Jacuzzi hot tub, washing machine, dishwasher, iron, city guides etc.).
---360° VIEW ALL OVER ANCIENT ROME---
Enjoy a breathtaking view all over the centre of Rome from its terraces (130 m2) and its windows. A view that has been recently filmed by National Geographic for a documentary about Rome.
---IDEAL FOR A LARGE GROUP---
The apartment is ideal for a large group or a family, as the space of the entire property (130 m2 plus 80 m2 of terraces) allows full ease of living for 9 adults plus 2 children.
In the apartment there are:
- 1 spacious living room with three sofas (one of which is a double sofa bed), satellite Sky TV, dvd-divx-cd-mpeg-mp3 player, hi fi and home theatre;
- 1 Dining room for 10-12 people;
- 1 Independent Kitchen with fridge, freezer, stove/oven, microwave oven/grill, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, dishwasher and washing machine;
- 4 Bedrooms (of which: 1 double room with an additional bed and a cot; 2 twin rooms, one with an additional bed and the other with a cot; 1 room with two bunk beds);
- 3 Terraces (130 m2), furnished with table, chairs, deckchairs, sun beds and Mediterranean plants;
- 2 Bathrooms (one with a Jacuzzi hot tub and the other one with shower) both with bidet and hairdryer;
- an outside shower on the 7th-floor terrace.
Located in the heart of ancient Rome, the apartment is perfect for those who love both the majestic Roman antiquities and the little alleys or squares with their charming “dolce vita”. Celio District, one of the Seven Hills, is becoming very fashionable like Trastevere but less noisy and so full of greens (it is encircled by three public parks and a garden with a children playground is just in front of the apartment). Pubs, restaurants, wine bars and pizzerias are everywhere. Villa Celimontana hosts a Music Festival during summer and various cultural events during all year.
---HOW TO REACH THE APARTMENT---
Located in the heart of ancient Rome, the apartment is perfect for those who want to walk in the centre or reach any other destination by public transports.
The access is extremely easy both via public transportation and private car.
• FLY to Rome: airport transfers are easily available both from Ciampino and Fiumicino, more comfortable (the driver finds you, he knows where you have to go and you do not have to queue in order to find a taxi) and sometimes even cheaper than taxis.
• DRIVE to Rome: a large paying garage is only 50 meters away.
• Come to Rome by TRAIN: Termini (central railway station) is just two subway stops away.
• UNDERGROUND stops (“Colosseo” line B and “Vittorio Emanuele” line A) and BUS stops are only 2-10 minutes walk.
"Overall, how was your stay? Excellent! We had a wonderful stay. The location is very good. The terrace is a fabulous feature of the apartment. The district map created by the owner and the transport information were VERY helpful"
Ian&Sandie Brotherston and family (Canada)
"An absolutly beautiful apartment at a great location in the center of the city and still within quiet surroundings. The owners are dedicated and take great care of both the apartment and the guests. I'd love to return some day."
Jennifer Cronick & friends (Holland)
"Nous avons séjourné dans cet appartement à sept personnes avec beaucoup de plaisir. La grandeur de l'appartement, les terrasses avec vue sur le Colisée et la proximité du centre de Rome sont des aspects que nous avons appréciés. On peut ajouter la proximité de magasins, de restaurants sympathiques et du métro. L'accueil est aussi parfait: renseignements précis pour l'arrivée ainsi que pour les services et le tout en français, ce qui nous a considérablement facilité la tache. Nous recommandons cet appartement en particulier pour une grande famille"
Nadine&Roland Bourgnon et famille (Suisse)
"We were transported into the Italian lifestyle - the Coliseum a stones throw away, breathtaking views from the different rooms, parks within walking distance and lovely local eateries within two blocks. What better way to taste the essence of Rome than to be immersed in it. The apartment was lovely. Third bedroom although a breathtaking view was not easily accessible if someone in your party has agility problems. Owners were very very helpful and location although in the centre of things, provided quiet and a sense of home away from home. We would gladly recommend it to any of our friends, particularly families or groups. All in all, a a very pleasant experience”
Bruno&Lisa Giordano (Canada - Italy)
"Superbe location,grand appartement, belle terrasse, vue magnifique,équipement très complet, très bien placée pour le tourisme, accueil des plus chaleureux. une adresse à retenir et à faire connaitre n'hésitez pas. super....!!!!++++++++"
"Excelente ático con vistas inmejorables, amplio y luminoso. Muy limpio y trato perfecto. Zona muy tranquila a 2 minutos del Coliseo. Recomendable 100%."
(Mr. Gonzalo, Spain)