Margaretsville, Nova Scotia, Canada
$125 - $200 per night
$750 - $850 per week
$1,800 - $3,500 per month
Vacation Cottage Rental Description:
The beautiful Bay of Fundy and Annapolis Valley area is a slower-paced friendly place to relax, hike, fish, golf and play. Enjoy the big Chalet-style house with large gourmet kitchen and open concept cathedral living room with huge south facing windows. The property includes a private tennis court with basketball nets, and a softball and soccer field. Also included are a bocci set, badminton equipment, and many more indoor and outdoor games.
Located within 15 minutes from the Greenwood Mall, and 5+ Golf courses are within an hour scenic drive. Take a stroll down the hill to Margaretsville public wharf and take in the panoramic Fundy coastline, pebble/rocky beaches and some of the best sunsets you will ever see in your life.
Huge property! There is room for the biggest family or company/team getaways and retreats. Even room for multiple RV parking!
Here are some ideas on local attractions:
*5-10 min stroll to the public wharf in Margaretsville-Summer activity there varies. Art store and fishing off the wharf, and scooped ice cream at the community hall.
* Visit the Oaklawn Zoo And see Rutledge, the world's largest Lion in captivity!
* Originally settled in 1605, the Annapolis Royal area contains two national historic sites: Fort Anne and the Port Royale Habitation. It is also home to North America's only Tidal Power Generating station.
* The Grand-Pré National Historic Site is fascinating tribute to the early Acadian settlers of the area and the settler's eventual and traumatic deportation by the British starting in 1755.
* Whale watching
* Walk down to the shore and be amazed by the 30 feet high Fundy tides
* Upper Clements Park, is Atlantic Canada's largest amusement park featuring extensive live entertainment. Themed on local area heritage and featuring local handcrafts and performers. Just across the road is an animal park with a wonderfull collection of birds and animals native to Nova Scotia. A great way for the family to spend a day.
* Explore the Evangeline Trail.
* Expore Nova Scotia's lighthouses starting with the local Margaretsville Light House.
* There are a number of area golf courses(more than 10 within an hour!)