From the pool in our big atrium-style lanai to the lake behind the backyard, Gulf Princess is the Venice beach rental house you?ve got to get for a perfect vacation. Just 2 miles from the beach in a gated community, it?s got all the luxuries you?ll love!
Before you explore the interior of the house, catch your breath out by the private pool. Sparkling and inviting, it?s great for everything from water aerobics to raucous battles of Sharks and Minnows. Surrounded on three sides as well as from above by screens, it?s the perfect blend of indoors and out. Float on your back, gazing at the clouds, and you will feel the tension draining from your body. Ahhh, now you?re officially On Vacation!
When you can bring yourself to leave the comfort of your lounge chair or the refreshment of the pool, step indoors. You have your choice of two living areas: the big living room with new HDTV and handsome leather furnishings, or the more intimate den, which can double as a 4th bedroom since it contains a queen-sized sofa sleeper. This is ideal when part of your group wants to watch a sentimental movie while the other is determined to play poker!
There is room to spare at Gulf Princess, which sleeps 8 in great comfort. For instance, not only do we have a formal dining room, but also a cozy breakfast nook, which is a great place for cards and board games. Bring your electronics, too ? you have free WiFi here!
The kitchen is bright, airy, and beautifully decorated, from the granite countertops to the tiled floor and wooden cabinets. Here you?ll find cookware, dishes, utensils, glasses, and anything else you might need to cook up a homemade feast. Or, if you?ve decided to dine out during this vacation, just use the microwave to reheat the scrumptious leftovers, the coffeemaker to get the gang up and out in the morning, and the dishwasher to do all the ugly work! Oh ? and don?t forget the blender for those frozen concoctions that taste so good when sipped poolside after a busy day at the beach!
But the best part of Gulf Princess may just be the bedrooms, where everyone is certain to get a great night?s sleep throughout the vacation. Nothing is more important, and you?ll find each of these rooms beautifully decorated and ultra-comfortable. We provide all linens (including those for the sofa sleeper in the den), as well as towel sets for each bathroom. Pack light and count on finding everything waiting for you here!
The master suite is the showplace of Gulf Princess, with its king-sized bed, warm lighting, and soft carpet. His-and-her lamps let one of you stay up late finishing that mystery novel while the other snoozes obliviously. And the en-suite bathroom is palatial, with dual vanities, a garden tub, and a walk-in shower. What bliss to begin each day here!
The second bedroom is spacious as well, with a comfy queen-sized bed. It shares the second full bathroom with the third bedroom, which contains 2 twins. Quiet and serene, these spaces are just what the gang needs after full, busy days of sightseeing!
Gulf Princess has a washer and dryer for your use, as well as extra supplies of so many things you may need. Our house is quite new, spotlessly maintained, and well equipped. You?ll feel right at home here, from the big grassy lawn to the lake right in our backyard!
And Gulf Princess is conveniently located for all the sights of Venice, from the Brohard Paw Park to the downtown, pier, and great restaurants. Our community has a clubhouse and big heated swimming pool just a block away, so if the kids want to make some new friends in Florida, stroll down and meet the friendly neighbors! There?s always something to do here.
You will love your time at Gulf Princess, and we think that once you spend some time in Venice, you?ll be back the first chance you get! Come explore our Gulf paradise!
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Room Description: Minimum rental is 6 months *** Additional one time end of stay cleaning fee is $195, pet fee $100(each), security damage waiver fee is $150, amenity/booking fee is 5.95% and tax is 12.5%.
Pets: Cats Allowed, Dogs allowed
* Bedrooms: No Smoking Rental, Bedroom #1 (1 King), Bedroom #2 (Queen), Bedroom #3 (2 twins), Other (1 sofa sleeper)
* Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Craft Shopping, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping
* Culture: 104 miles to Disney World, 75 miles to Tampa Airport (TPA), 70 miles Fort Myers Airport(RSW), 20 miles Sarasota Airport(SRQ), Theatre, Venice, Florida
* Entertainment: Cable Television, CD Player, DVD Player, Television, Wireless Internet, Free Wifi in Unit
* FAQ: Attached Garage, Beach (no cars), BBQ Grill (on site), Internet/Wifi in Unit, No Smoking Unit, Pool (on site), Private Pool
* Family: Beach, Library, Miniature Golf, Movie Theatre, Park, Playground
* Geographic: Exceptional Sunsets, Near Beach
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Utensils
* Living: Ceiling Fans, Central Air, Ironing Board, Linens, Washer & Dryer
* Outdoor: Beach Walking, Bicycle, Biking, Boating, Fishing, Grill, Hiking Trails, Ocean Kayaking, Pool, Sight-Seeing, Snorkeling, Surfing, Swimming, Walkway to Water, Wildlife Viewing
* PMS: Lock Instructions: Good News, Kevin Connolly 941-735-9191
* Ratings: Gold
* Sleeps: Sleeps 2 or more, Sleeps 3 or more, Sleeps 4 or more, Sleeps 5 or more, Sleeps 6 or more, Sleeps 7 or more, Sleeps 8 or more
* Trash Day: Friday