(click to convert currency)
|Nightly Price Range:
» Prices in United States Dollars.
|Weekly Price Range:
Cancellations and Changes in Reservations: Cancellations must be made 90 or more days prior to scheduled arrival in writing to receive refund of your deposit, less a $100.00 charge, and forfeit the reservation fee. If a reservation is cancelled between 45 and 90 days prior to your scheduled arrival, you will receive a refund of moneys paid, less a cancellation fee of $300.00 per week booked, and forfeit your reservation fee. With less than 45 days notice you will forfeit the full amount of the reservation unless the Property is re-rented for the entire length of the stay at full price. If you are a “no-show,” you will forfeit the full amount of the reservation. We do not give credit for early departures or for inclement weather. If a change in reservation is requested, Mission Sands will make reasonable effort to accommodate the change, and assessed the appropriate fee as stated above.
Guest Confirmation Agreement
(Terms and Conditions)
In consideration of the monies received and the mutual promises contained herein, the owner (Owner) of the subject property (The Property) through Mission Sands (as agent to the Owner) hereby agrees to give a license to use the Property to the undersigned, (herein referred to as Licensee), on the property and dates described in the confirmation letter and under the conditions stated herein.
1. Check-in begins at 3:00 PM, and ends at 4:00 PM, on the arrival date at our office, which is located at 804 San Luis Obispo Pl, on the NE corner of San Luis Obispo Pl and Mission Blvd. Late arrivals should contact the office at least 72 hours prior to arrival so alternate arrangements can be made.
2. Checkout time: Checkout is NO LATER than 10:00 AM on the departure date.
3. Reservation Deposit: Mission Sands requires a “Reservation Deposit” of 1/3 of the total to hold an advance reservation if the reservation is made 90 or more days prior to arrival. The Reservation Deposit is payable immediately. If payment is not received immediately, the booking can be cancelled without notice.
4. Security Deposit: In lieu of a cash deposit, Mission Sands places a hold on the Licensee’s credit card of an amount equal to twenty percent (20%) of the reservation charges. You hereby grant consent for Mission Sands to charge your credit card in any amount of actual damages to the Property arising from your use of the Property, as well as for missing items, excessive clean-up, and, if necessary, the cost incurred in removing you from the Property.
5. Smoke Detectors: Licensees are required to reset all smoke detectors upon check-in and promptly report inoperative smoke detector(s) to Mission Sands.
6. Property Inspections: All problems, including inadequate cleaning and damage, must be reported in writing to Mission Sands within 24 hours of check-in for prior guest to be held responsible. Mission Sands reserves the right to enter premises at any time for the purpose of effecting necessary inspections, repairs or maintenance.
7. Notification: It is Licensee’s sole responsibility to inspect the Property upon arrival. In addition to inspecting the smoke detectors, Licensee agrees to inspect the entire Property to ensure that it is free of hazards, and properly equipped. Most of the beach area properties managed by Mission Sands are older structures. Most Properties are not equipped for the elderly or handicapped. Licensee assumes the entire risk of injuries arising from use of the Property. Licensee will ensure that the Property has a secure shower or bath tub mat, and that the Licensee takes reasonable measures to prevent slips in the bathroom, on staircases, steps, on balconies, and throughout the Property. Licensee agrees to take a higher degree of care in the use of the Property because of the age of the structures on the Property.
8. Occupancy: The maximum number of occupants allowed in the Property is shown on your confirmation letter. Children over the age of 3 are counted. Overcrowding or misrepresentation is grounds for immediate revocation of the license to the Property, and removal of Licensee without refund. The Licensee is the person who will occupy the Property. Parents may not book Properties for their children. The Licensee must be present at the Property for the time of the reservation, and take full responsibility for the Property. Small children are the responsibility of the Licensee. The Properties are generally older, and not necessarily “child safe.” Children should not roam free on balconies; climb on furniture; hang out of windows; or engage in other unsupervised activities. Some units are not fit for children under certain ages due to expensive and/or delicate furnishings., and balconies with wide openings on the guard rail. Use is at your own risk. Licensee takes full responsibility for all lost or broken items, and any damages to the Property of any kind.
9. Restrictions on Property Use: Licensees are prohibited from engaging in any unlawful activity or any other activity that constitutes a nuisance. Violation of this provision will result in immediate eviction without refund, and licensee will be held liable for any damages to the Property, contents and grounds. Contractual Agreement with Owner requires Mission Sands to only rent to legally and financially responsible persons over the age of 25. No parties are permitted in any property managed by Mission Sands. Violators will be removed from the Property immediately, and prosecuted for damages and losses.
10. Pets: No Pets are allowed on the property at any time without the prior written consent of Mission Sands. Violation of the “no pets” stipulation is grounds for immediate removal without refund.
11. Smoking Prohibited: All properties are nonsmoking properties and any form of smoking is prohibited inside the properties.
12. Personal Property Loss: Licensees are solely responsible for personal property left in or about the Property. Mission Sands shall not be held liable under any circumstances for any damages to, or loss of property, theft, vandalism, or the use of or injury of any kind.
13. Returned Checks: Licensee will pay a $50.00 returned check fee on each check returned to Mission Sands by Licensee's bank.
14. Cancellations and Changes in Reservations: Cancellations must be made 90 or more days prior to scheduled arrival in writing to receive refund of your deposit, less a $100.00 charge, and forfeit the reservation fee. If a reservation is cancelled between 45 and 90 days prior to your scheduled arrival, you will receive a refund of moneys paid, less a cancellation fee of $300.00 per week booked, and forfeit your reservation fee. With less than 45 days notice you will forfeit the full amount of the reservation unless the Property is re-rented for the entire length of the stay at full price. If you are a “no-show,” you will forfeit the full amount of the reservation. We do not give credit for early departures or for inclement weather. If a change in reservation is requested, Mission Sands will make reasonable effort to accommodate the change, and assessed the appropriate fee as stated above.
15. Subletting and Assignment: Licensee may not sublet, sublicense or otherwise grant any rights to the Property. Licensee may not assign the agreement without Mission Sands prior written consent.
16. Property Use: The Property may not be used for any activity in violation of local, state or federal laws, or California Insurance rules and regulations.
17. Attorney's Fees: If Mission Sands and/ or Owner consults legal counsel or a professional collection service, for collecting any amounts due to Mission Sands and/or Owner under this Agreement. Licensee shall be responsible for all costs of litigation and/or collection in case of such, including actual attorney’s fees.
18. Limitations on Rental: Mission Sands and or Owner will not be liable for circumstances beyond their control, including but not limited to appliances or air-conditioning/heating failure, other mechanical failure, unfavorable weather, disruption of utility services including cable television, etc. There will be no relocation, rental pro-ration or refund in the event of such circumstances. In the event Mission Sands is unable to deliver the Property to Licensee because of property sale, property owner decision, fire, mandatory evacuation, eminent domain or Acts of Nature, or if the property is unavailable because of construction delays or lack of utilities, Licensee agrees that Mission Sands’ sole liability, as a result of any of these conditions, will be a full refund of all payments tendered by Licensee. Licensee and Mission Sands ag