Estate property, 2 bedroom main home plus poolhouse, 3 Baths (Sleeps 6)
Located on private 2.5 acre estate property, you’ll enjoy the peace and solitude of this exclusive home, accessed through private and gated drive. This home and detached poolhouse is available on a limited basis for the few who want the best. Set on a bluff overlooking the blue Pacific Ocean. Spot whales, albatross, or dolphins from the living area, bedroom, deck , or studio, or view the mountains behind you. Enjoy an inspiring panoramic view, including Bali Hai.
Large solar heated salt water pool (18’ x 40’) and Jacuzzi with waterfall overlook the ocean and mountains. Two covered outdoor lanais offer shelter from the sun while still enjoying the world class views and sunsets.
Main home: Offers open and spacious great room with wrap around lanai offering fantastic ocean and mountain views. Extra large master bedroom with king bed, includes sitting and office area, and large master bath where you can relax in the Jacuzzi and enjoy the inspiring panoramic mountain views.
Second bedroom offers a king bed and full bath. Both bedrooms have ocean and mountain views and private access to wrap around lanai.
Lower level has ½ bath and laundry room.
Poolhouse: Opens to private pool with waterfall and heated spa. Open airy floor plan with open living area, loft with spiral staircase, and large full shower bath and outdoor poolside shower.
Nicely furnished with teak and island style furniture, a fully equipped kitchen and outdoor gas grills, full laundry facilities, and the latest in flat panel entertainment systems,including 3 DVRs, free wireless/DSL service, and free local and U.S. long distance calling. Although not needed due to our temperate climate, ceiling fans, and tropical trade winds, there are A/C units for the main master bedroom and poolhouse TV viewing area.
Ideally located between Kalihiwai and Secret beaches, it’s a short walk and/or drive to each.
Activities on island nearby include: Hiking, Biking, Fishing, Wildlife viewing, Horseback Riding, Shopping, Swimming, Snorkeling and Diving, Water skiing, Boating, Surfing, Boogie Boarding, Kilauea Wildlife Refuge, Kayaking (river and ocean), Game-fishing, Whale and Dolphin watching, Waterfalls, Orchid gardens, etc…
Accommodates 6 to 8 guests.
Private maid and chef service available upon request at additional charge.
* Air Conditioning: A/C in Master bedroom - Main house Living Area in Guest House
* Washer (2)
* Dryer (2)
* Linens Provided: Luxury linens on all beds; Beach towels, chairs, and umbrellas provided
* Off Street Parking: Driveway has parking for up to 3 vehicles
* King Bed (3)
* Twin/Single Bed (2) : 2 twin rollaway beds available at additional charge of $25 per bed.
* Crib (2) : 2 Portable cribs available; also high chairs and/or booster
* Cable/Satellite TV (3) : DVR (Recording capability) available in Main home and Poolhouse
* DVD (3)
* DVD Library
* CD Player (3)
* Stereo System
* Jetted Tub in Bath
* Private Hot Tub: Private spa with waterfall flows into private pool
* Private Pool: Large Solar heated, salt water pool (18' x 40')
* Full Kitchen: Gourmet cooking - convection oven, many small appliances - coffee grinder, food processor, juicer, rice cooker, waffle iron, crock pot, blender, etc.
* Cooking Utensils Provided
* Refrigerator (2) : Purified water/ice on door in Main
* Ice Maker
* Catering Available: We can refer you to private chef services (additional charge)
# Outdoor Features
* Gas/Electric BBQ Grill (2)
* Deck/Patio (2)
* Ocean View: Wide panoramic ocean and mountain views. On the bluff overlooking ocean - no obstacles to viewing - excellent albatross and whale watching in season - binoculars provided.
* Mountain View: Panoramic Views of Bali Hai mountain range.
* Monument View: View of Kilauea Lighthouse (Wildlife Refuge)
* Telephone (5) : Cordless phones throughout
* Free Long Distance (2) : Free local and domestic long distance calling
* WiFi (Wireless Internet): bring your own laptop - high speed internet.
# Other Amenities
* We provide amenities for your use: pool rafts and toys; boogie boards; snorkel gear; indoor games; books; movies.