Set above Snow Pine Way this fabulous residence is set in one of the quieter parts of Big White. The property has three bedrooms, a loft, two private decks, two fireplaces and a double garage.
As you enter Grizzly Ridge #1, you will find a very bright home with soaring ceilings and floor to ceiling view windows. The entrance hall on the ground level comes in from the driveway and garage and offers slate flooring and plenty of hanging space for coats. A laundry area on this level boasts a washer, dryer, workspace counter, iron and ironing board.
From here, stairs take you up to an open living and kitchen area. The fully equipped gourmet kitchen is supplied with all the utensils and appliances to meet every culinary need, including stainless steel appliances, gas stove, electric oven, microwave, large side by side fridge freezer and ice maker, toaster, coffee maker and grinder, blender - even a crock pot. Granite countertops, wide plank hardwood floors and a breakfast bar with two stools allowing guests to keep the "chef" company add to the luxury feel of this area!
The living room boasts soaring ceilings, large picture windows offering views out to the valley and mountains beyond, a wood burning fireplace, and is furnished with plenty of comfy seating to provide for great relaxation after an awesome day on the slopes. There is a 43" wall mounted TV/DVD for your entertainment. The adjoining dining area is surrounded by windows and has a high square table to accommodate eight hungry guests. A large deck complete with hot tub, barbeque and patio furniture is accessed from the living area.
Up another level, a beautiful, well appointed master bedroom is a loft and boasts a king bed, mahogany wood cabinets, bedside tables, two sitting areas, a couple of swivel leather arm chairs set round a gas fireplace and a private balcony. Large picture windows look out to the valley and mountains beyond. The ensuite boasts a modern, double vanity and an impressive glass and tile steam shower.
The main bathroom comes complete with a tiled walk-in shower, and single vanity and is conveniently located on the living area level.
The second bedroom is just off the kitchen and has a double bed and closet space. Bedroom three is just off the kitchen has a single-over-double bunk.
Ski in, ski-out access is directly onto Serwas ski run at the back of the property.
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk 1 Full
* Bedroom- Master: King Bed, Alarm Clock, fireplace- gas, fireplace
* Business: Free Internet via wi-fi
* Communications: Telephone with answer machine, Free Local Calls, Cell Phone Coverage
* Entertainment: TV source Cable, TV in Living Room, TV in Bedroom, DVD Player, iPod dock, Board Games, Wii
* Kitchen-main: Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Electric Range/oven, Gas hob, Microwave, Fridge Freezer Side By Side, Ice Maker, Cookware/ovenware
* Laundry Facilities: Stacking Washer & Dryer, Iron, Laundry Supplies
* Living: Fireplace Wood Burning, TV flat, Sofa Couch-loveseat, Lamp- Table, Table- Coffee, Table- Dining, Breakfast Bar Stools
* Loft: sofa Bed queen, Arm chair
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ- tank, Private Hot Tub
* Parking: Garage (2)
* Property Access: 10-20 min walk to village centre, Close to Community Bus Stop
* Resort Activity: Spa