• Sandestin® Golf and Beach Resort – Beachside
• Beach View – Gulf of Mexico
• Bay View – Choctawhatchee Bay
• Studio – Sleeps 3
• King Bed and Sofa Sleeper
• Large Bathtub
• Linens Provided
• Cable TV – DVD & CD
• Large Lagoon Shaped Pool with Swim Under Waterfall
• Hot Tub
• Children’s Pool
• Fitness Room
• Tiki Hut – Poolside
• Sun Deck with Spectacular views of the Gulf Coastline
• Outdoor Grill Area
• Wi-Fi Available
• Keyless Entry System
• Free Parking A true beach vacation is spent, well, on the beach.
This condo is perfect as a convenient, comfy home base between basking in the sun, hitting the golf courses, gliding the waves and dining at all of the area’s finest eateries. This studio in Sandestin’s popular Luau building offers all the basics for recharging your batteries in between an active stay.
The studio features a small kitchenette with coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave as well as a comfortable king-size bed, sofa that pulls out into a small bed, small table with two chairs and a TV and DVD player.
My Vacation Haven Added Fun Discounts
My Vacation Haven has partnered with several local restaurants and merchants to offer you discounts on activities, dining and more during your stay. When you book with My Vacation Haven, you’ll receive a host of free coupons for discounts on everything from bike rentals to beach portraits. So, book now and enjoy more!
CLICK HERE to see your FREE “Added Fun” Discounts
Located beachside, Luau is Sandestin®’s newest accommodation. Each condominium is elegantly appointed with modern furnishings in tropical flair. Just a stroll away from the white sand beaches and emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico, this retreat is a great spot for a relaxing beachside vacation.
Gated parking area with upper and lower parking garage, lobby area, luggage carts, large beautifully landscaped pool with swim under waterfall (heated at specific times of year), hot tub, children’s pool, tiki hut poolside, sun deck in both buildings (a great place to take in views of the beautiful Emerald Coast), outdoor grill area, fitness room, game room and wi-fi available.
Sandestin® Golf and Beach Resort and Nearby Amenities
(Additional fees may apply to some amenities)
• The Village of Baytowne Wharf – Year-round special events, a variety of dining and nightlife options, charming boutiques and a children’s playground.
• Baytowne Adventure Zone – Located in the Village; features a zipline, ropes course, coconut climb and eurobungy.
• Grand Boulevard – Town center featuring upscale shopping and dining.
• The Market Shops at Sandestin® - Specialty shops, restaurants and special events on the lawn.
• Silver Sands Factory Stores – The nation’s largest designer outlet center.
• Serenity by the Sea, the Spa at the Hilton Sandestin Beach – Luxurious spa treatments, salon and fitness center.
• Sandestin Golf – Four championship on-property golf courses.
• Sandestin Tennis – Fifteen world-class tennis courts in hard or Hydrogrid clay at the resort.
• Baytowne Marina – Wave runners, charter fishing, canoes, paddle boarding and more.
• Jolee Island – Five-acre nature preserve with pirate shaped playground built for exploring.
• Dunes Putting Course – 18-hole mini golf experience.
• Basketball Court – Beachside basketball court.
Your next vacation spot is My Vacation Haven!
Book online now or call to book your next beach vacation!
Additional Rental Information
• No smoking. Violators will be charged $750.
• No pets.
• Must be 25 years of age or older to reserve an accommodation.
• Keyless entry system is provided for your security.
My Vacation Haven properties are located along Northwest Florida’s Gulf Coast in and near Destin, Florida. Destin is known as “the world’s luckiest fishing village” and home to some of the world’s best beaches.
Sandestin® is a registered trademark of Sandestin Investments, LLC and Sandestin Real Estate of NW FL, LLC and My Vacation Haven, LLC has no affiliation to or with Sandestin Investments, LLC and Sandestin Real Estate of NW FL, LLC
All information provided is deemed to be correct but is subject to change.