Family Sunriver Home with Bikes and Ping Pong Table Near Fort Rock Park
This 2-story home built in 2009 has 4 bedrooms and 3-1/2 baths. The main living area is on the ground floor, with large open floor plan that connects the living room with the kitchen and dining room, where there is seating for 8 at the dining table. The laundry room, powder room, and access to the back deck are also located on the ground floor. There is a master suite with a king bed and full bath on the ground floor, with a private deck and access to the hot tub. The living room has a gas fireplace, large flat-screen TV, DVD/Blu-ray player, stereo and iPod dock. The upstairs has a loft family room with a flat-screen TV, PlayStation/Blu-ray, and an upstairs deck. The upstairs master suite has a queen bed with a flat-screen TV and full bath. There is also a hall bath upstairs, a 3rd bedroom with a queen bed with flat-screen TV, and a 4th bedroom with two twin beds. All of the bedrooms have iPod docking stations. There is a ping pong table and dart board in the garage. Great location backing to bike trail and open space. Short (1/2 mile) walk to SHARC and short (1/2 mile) walk to Fort Rock Park (playground, soccer field, tennis, pickle ball, and basketball courts). WIFI, HOT TUB, GAS GRILL, PING PONG TABLE, AIR-CONDITIONED, SLEEPS 8.********FREE Unlimited SHARC passes with this home for 2016********
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twin
Additional Features: * Attractions: Cascade Mountain Range, Cascade Lakes Scenic Highway, Mount Bachelor, Deschutes National Forest, Deschutes River, Sunriver Nature Center, Sunriver Stables, Sunriver Marina, Sunriver Observatory, Sunriver Music Festival, High Desert Museum, Lava Lands Visitor Center, Lava Cast Forest, Lava River Caves, Breweries and Tours, Les Schwab Amphitheater, Newberry National Monument, Crater Lake - 90 Minute Drive, Smith Rock - 60 Minute Drive * Entertainment: Ping Pong Table, Play Station 3, IPOD Docking Station(s), Board Games & Puzzles, Living Room Flat Screen, Living Room BluRay, King #1 Flat Screen, King #1 DVD, Queen #1 Flat Screen, Queen #1 DVD, Queen #2 Flat Screen, Queen #2 DVD, Queen #3 Flat Screen, Queen #3 DVD, Loft Flat Screen, Loft BluRay * Kitchen: Cookware, Utensils, Assorted Spices, Coffee Maker, Coffee Grinder, Oven, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Blender, Toaster * Living: Air Conditioning, Private Hot Tub, Wireless Internet, Phone, Cable TV, Gas BBQ, Linens, Iron & Ironing Board, Washer & Dryer, Hair Dryer(s), Gas Fireplace, Garage, Deck, Patio Furniture * Local Services & Businesses: ATM/Bank, Gas Station, Grocery, Restaurants, Bakery, Shopping, Galleries, Movie Rentals Available, Hair Salon & Massage, Massage and Spa Treatments, Medical Services Nearby, Fax & Copy Service, Post Office, UPS Shipping, Churches * Location: Near Sunriver Village, Near Fort Rock Park/Tennis Hill * Outdoor Activities: Bikes, Discount Bike/Ski Rentals, Biking Trails and Paths, Hiking Trails, Outdoor Concerts, Adventure Camps, Bocce Ball Courts, Canoe Rentals, Kayaking, White Water Rafting, Lake Fishing Nearby, Fly Fishing, Golf, Miniature Golf - Summer, Horse Back Riding, ATV Rentals, Jet Ski Rental, Horseshoe Pits, Baseball Field, Sight-Seeing, Wildlife Viewing, Playground, Snowmobile Rental, Skiing, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Snowboarding, Ice Skating - Winter, Paddleboarding, Pickleball, Rock Climbing * Special Features: Free SHARC Access 2016
Pricing Notes: Please read the following information carefully. If you have any questions, please email us for more information.
* Cancellations: Cancellations made prior to 60 days before arrival are subject to a $25.00 non-refundable fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival require full forfeiture of rental amount. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation or substitute rental homes due to circumstances beyond our control. There are no refunds due to natural or man-made disaster, electrical blackout, loss of telephone service, or any event beyond Discover Sunriver's control.
* Rental Deposit: We require half of the rent amount as a deposit to book the home (does not include taxes and cleaning). This is required at the time of booking. Balance of rent is due 60 days before arrival and is not refundable if dates are shortened or cancelled and will be automatically charged to your credit card. You will automatically receive a confirmation by email and a hard copy in the mail. The $150.00 refundable security deposit will be refunded to your credit card within 5 business days of your departure provided no damage has been done to the home.
* Minimum Nights: Unless noted in the property's description, we may adhere strictly to minimum night stay requirements during certain time frames and reserve the right to cancel your online booking if the following minimums are not met: o Three-Night Minimums: Labor Day Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, President's Day Weekend, Thanksgiving week. o Five-Night Minimum: July 1 Through August 31, December 17 through January 2.
* Non Smoking: All homes are non-smoking, unless otherwise noted in individual descriptions.
* Lost Keys: There is a $25 charge for each key that is lost or not turned in upon check-out.
* Pets: A nonrefundable per-pet fee in the amount of $35 is charged on occupants of pet-friendly homes who bring pets.
* Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests per unit is established per Deschutes County code 5.12.020 & 5.12.060(C). Maximum occupancy limits are strictly enforced. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
* Rental Payment: Final rental payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payment may be made by traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier's check, cash, personal check or Credit Card (we accept VISA, MasterCard & Discover).
* Linen/Maid Service: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available upon request for a fee. We suggest you bring pool towels, as we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
* Cleaning Fee: All units have a non-refundable cleaning fee.
* Miscellaneous: 1. You must be 21 years or older to reserve a vacation rental. 2. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or singles under the age of 25. Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment of rent and deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. 3. Pets are NOT permitted in rental units unless noted. No exceptions will be made - forfeiture of security deposit. 4. We reserve the right to substitute your vacation rental. 5. A minimum stay is required and varies according to season. 6. Rates subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. 7. Amenities & appliances (such as Hot-tub, washer/dryer, TV/VCR/DVD, refrigerator, etc.) are subject to down time for repair or maintenance. 8. A room tax and recreation assessment of 16% is collected on the total rental amount. 9. Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am. 10. Office hours, Monday thru Saturday 8 am - 6 pm. Sunday 8 am - 5 pm. Extended hours during Holiday time periods.
This map is intended to be used as a reference only. Please confirm the exact location with the property owner or manager.
Wonderful Experience A guest from Medford, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in August, 2015 This house was far better than I expected for a rental home. Great location, floor plan and lacking nothing in terms of amenities (kitchen, sports equipment, condition of the interior, etc.).
Good time for all A guest from Vineburg, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in August, 2015 We enjoyed it , first time at Sunriver. The house provided everything we needed, extra paper products, beach towels, bikes & tvs in everything room!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Glad to hear you had a great first visit.
Great Quality House, close to village A guest from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in July, 2014 Wonderful location and great space for multiple families. Big living area on main and loft area for kids TV/video. We were pleasantly surprised to find 6 bikes (3 adult/3kids) and pingpong and darts in the garage! We'd definitely go back.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We look forward to seeing you next time.
ideal rental A guest from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in July, 2014 We've rented with multiple agencies at Sunriver and had a number of different houses. This house is the best one we've had, as well as the most expensive. For this trip, it was worth it. It feels large and clean and worked well for our group of 3 couples and two kids. Having multiple entertainment areas was just great - a place for the kids, the adults, and we loved table tennis in the garage. I found the kitchen to be well stocked and had everything we needed to serve 10 or more people, make a cake, cook everything we wanted to. It was a nice & easy distance to the SHARC and to the village by bike. It was also great to have the main living areas and an excellent master suite on the 1st level for the older folks. The rooms also seemed well insulated so it was nice to watch TV at a normal volume after others were asleep. It was a treat to have air conditioning, unusual in my Sunriver experience. The living room is slightly awkward due to the large size, not conducive to conversation or TV viewing, so we scooted the furniture into the center of the room, which worked great, and moved it back before leaving. There would be plenty of room to move the dining chairs in there for a large gathering if needed. The beds were all very comfortable, which means a lot to me.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals It is nice to hear you had a great trip.
5 Lava Top Lane Review A guest from Camarillo, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in July, 2013 The house was all that it was advertised to be; in excellent condition and very user friendly. Only problem is could not figure out how to get water out of the shower heads = had to call maintenance. Since these were a bit different, some kind of explanation for that property would have been nice.Sunriver is fabulous. There is everything a person could want right on the property. We did not use all the amenities, but did use the pools, hiking trails, stores, and restaurants. We all had a wonderful time.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for the review.
wonderful stay. Great house . Reviewed by: Steven M. recommends this property.
Stayed for 2 days in March, 2013 Very efficient layout. Worked excellent with daughter, son-in=law and 11 mo. old baby in one room, us in another and other grandkids, in the bunk rooms. Great.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Glad you enjoyed your stay.
Great vacation A guest from Bay Center, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in December, 2012 The house was well layed out and spacious, nice and cozy for our big family and the bar in the kitchen was well used along with the ping pong table in the garage. The only issues we had were there was not a lot of dishes or utensils for cooking and serving meals. When you feeding 10 people it is difficult to make enough food in small skillets. But overall our stay was wonderful was we like the close location to the village.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We will check the inventory for home and restock items which need to be addressed.
Just what the doctor ordered! Reviewed by: Dan F. recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in September, 2012 One of my favorite vacation trips to date! The house was beautiful, clean, and well maintaned. Check in and out was a breeze, and I loved being so close to all that Sunriver has to offer. The staff was really helpful with recommendations and tips about the area as well. Just loved it... could not have gone better! Thanks Discover Sunriver!!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for the marvelous review.
Space and comfort for a diverse age group Bill H. from Salem, Oregon recommends this property.
Stayed for 7 days in July, 2012 Very clean and overall more modern than it appears in photos (perhaps because of some odd decor. choices - the owl print over fireplace, the dining set...). 2 master bedrooms with the king master on main floor made for pleasant arrangements for multi-generational gathering. Very large living room open to dining area with deck - nice for several friends and family also staying in Sunriver to gather with our group - up to 20+ at times. Den on 2nd floor provided another space for older kids. No complaints - everyone loved it!
Nice Place A guest from Eugene, Oregon recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in March, 2012 Nice, spacious home. Very comfy except for master bed. Mattress was waaay too soft and imprinted. Otherwise, it was all good.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We will check out the mattress. We are glad you had a nice time.
Beautiful home - great amenities! A guest from Portland, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 2 days in January, 2012 The house was huge, large enough to sleep tons of people (although there were only two of us staying there). All of the bedrooms looked wonderful, and the bathrooms were set up like a hotel--soaps, towels, etc. The kitchen and living area would be great for big get-togethers because it was so huge. We found everything we needed in the kitchen to whip up some great meals too. Bonus: there's a fabulous hot tub and a great grill! I would definitely stay at 5 Lava Top again, although I'd bring more people along so everyone could enjoy it!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Great review!
Nice Place & Good Location Don G. from Puyallup, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 5 days in August, 2011 We had a great time and really enjoyed this place. There were 4 adults, 2 kids, 3 babies (under 2 years old) in our party. The house had plenty of room for everyone. The location made it easy to bike ride everywhere. This place will be within walking distance of the new aquatic center being built (very nice). Everything was clean and in working order except for the floors. We vacuumed and cleaned the kitchen floors an hour after being there. Not sure if this was a mistake or someone overlooked the floors, but the babies hands and feet turned black within 15 mins of arriving. Other than the floors everything was great. We would return.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals The floors should have been clean. We pride ourselves on our housekeeping standards. Your comments will be passed onto the appropriate person(s). It will not be the case next time you stay with us.
Great time Chris A. from Bothell, WA recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in August, 2011 We really enjoyed our stay here. This house is spacious and worked well for our group of 7. One comment I would make is the kitchen ammenities were a bit off. Not a lot of pans, serving bowls...other than that, it was terrific.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals We will see what we can do about getting some more pans and serving bowls.
Fun Family House A guest from Orinda, CA recommends this property.
Stayed for 6 days in July, 2011 Two families with young children stayed here for a week. The five kids had a blast and the house was big enough for the adults to relax as well. Great location along the bike path. Only complaint was about the lack of temperature regulation in the hot tub.
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for taking the time to review 5 Lava Top. We will check into the temp on the hot tub.
Sunriver Vacation Kaeko B. from Burns, OR recommends this property.
Stayed for 4 days in June, 2010 My family and I had a wonderful stay. We came for the Pacific Crest Half Marathon and our son played baseball in Redmond. Enjoyed the hot tub - which worked great - lots of room - within walking distance to the village. Would definately stay again!
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thank you for the five star review! 5 Lava Top is a super home. It has flat screens tvs in all bedrooms and a huge flat screen in the livingroom.
A review from a Discover Sunriver guest George M. from Klamath Falls, OR does not recommend this property.
Stayed for 3 days in April, 2010 A review from a Discover Sunriver guest
Property Manager Response: Response from Discover Sunriver Vacation Rentals Thanks for staying with us as many times as you have. Sorry your favorite was not available this time but, we have you in there for your upcoming stay.