Moondance Eagle is the top right residence in a four-plex. A large slate landing makes up the main entrance as well lots of hooks for hanging coats and benches to use to put your boots on in the morning. A ski locker is located just outside the door. Also outside this door is your hot tub and barbeque. A small flight of stairs leads up to the ski run from here. A warm ?slated? floor foyer with a double closet, washer and dryer, and a bench make up the other entrance.
The living room has high vaulted ceilings with a slate clad floor to ceiling fireplace with a beautiful mantel holding treasures depicting the winter season. Gorgeous! A huge wall of windows facing south with tremendous views of the Monashee Mountains and a large ?L? shaped sectional, a large couch that converts to a double bed, a square ottoman and an oversized armchair provide you with all the comfort you need while relaxing after a fun day on the slopes. Watch TV or a movie on the 27? suspended system. There are several board games to enjoy as well
The kitchen is equipped with a full size fridge, dishwasher, gas top stove, range and microwave. Extras include ornate serving bowls, spices, bar accessories, blender and crock pot. All things to make a holiday perfect! The dining table seats ten and the breakfast bar has seating for five.
The master bedroom offers a queen size bedroom suite, with side tables and lamps, and a window overlooking the hot tub. A few stairs up a wrap around staircase lead to the ensuite, boasting a lovely sunken soaker tub with a privacy glass divider to the bedroom. Very stylish.
The loft has shutters that open to the living room below, allowing natural light to shine in. A second queen bedroom suite is located here, with a walk in closet. This unique room has a built in bookcase with a large collection of VHS movies, a library of books, and a small TV with built in VHS. Located behind this bookcase is a cubby where little ones might like to hang out and play or read. The ensuite has a glass shower with a rain shower head.
The third bedroom offers a single-over-double bunk with a couch, dresser with a 27? TV and a mini stereo. This room is ideal for the kids. A few carpeted stairs lead up to the main full suite bathroom, tub and shower. RentChalets provide complimentary toiletry products including toilet paper and towels.
The flooring on the second level is hardwood and everything opens up here with exposed rough cut lumber, large beams, and tile counter top on the island. Right away you fall in love with your surroundings. The residence boasts great Native American Art which adds to the rustic ambiance.
Two parking stalls are located at the front, all other vehicles need to park at the Snow Pine Estates over flow parking lot.
Ski-out access is from the back door down to the Snow Ghost, Ridge Rocket and Village Plaza Chair. Ski-in access is from Serwa?s (a green run from the top of the mountain) take the first right turn you can after the ski bridge over the road to Silver Tip and this brings you to the back door.
A very pretty illuminated walking path (groomed by snow cats every evening) leads to the Big White Village Center, or you can catch the free Big White shuttle bus. The bus stop is located at the top of Snow Pine Crescent, a 5 minute walk from Moondance Eagle.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Bunk
* Bathroom Ensuite (1): Bath tub/soaker, Vanity Sink Single, Toilet, Hairdryer- hand held, Bath towels provided
* Bathroom ensuite (2): Shower stall Single, Vanity Sink Single, Bath towels provided, Toilet
* Bathroom main (1): Bath tub/shower, Vanity Sink Single, Toilet, Hairdryer- hand held, Bath towels provided
* Bedroom 2nd: Queen Bed, Bedside table, Bedside table lamp, Alarm Clock, TV, Walk In Closet, Dresser, Bookshelves
* Bedroom 3rd: Bunk Bed single over double, Futon Bed, Bedside table, Bedside table lamp, Alarm Clock, TV, Single Closet, Dresser
* Bedroom- Master: Queen Bed, Bed side table, Bedside table lamp, Single Closet, Chest of drawers, Mirror, Chair
* Business: Free Internet via wi-fi
* Communications: Telephone no answer machine, Free Local Calls, Cell Phone Coverage, Wireless Internet
* Convenience: Private off Street Parking, Ski locker
* Entertainment: TV source Cable, TV in Living Room, TV's 3 Or More, DVD Player, Stereo System, CD Player, Board Games, Sony Playstation 1
* Kitchen-main: Coffee Maker, Coffee Bean Grinder, Dishwasher, Gas Range/oven, Microwave, Fridge Freezer Large Size, Eating Bar, Island, Kettle, Toaster, Blender, Crock Pot, Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery-, Pots and Pans, Frypan (s), Cookware/ovenware, Bakeware, Drying Rack
* Laundry Facilities: Stacking Washer & Dryer, Iron, Laundry Supplies
* Living: Fireplace Gas, TV, Sofa Couch- Sectional, Sofa Couch- arm chair, Sofa bed- double, Lamp- Table, Table- Coffee, Table- End/Side, Table- Dining, Breakfast Bar Stools, Chair-Dining, Bench-Dining, Bookcase, Ceiling Fans, DVD player, Stero player, Surround Sound
* Location: Snowpines Estate
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ- tank, Private Hot Tub
* Property Access: Ski-in & ski- out to 3 lifts, 10-20 min walk to village centre, Close to Community Bus Stop
* Resort Activity: Spa