Evergreen welcomes its guests into a large heated slate floor entrance way with rustic raw iron hooks for all your winter gear, a great wooden bench and custom made ski boot dryer. Its here that you first notice the vaulted ceilings and the superior construction craftsmanship.
An exposed beam ceiling in the kitchen adds to the country charm. The kitchen has modern appliances (with a gas range) and an island table, with 4 bar stools. A large window over the sinks offers floods of natural lighting. The dining area has a bench window seat and the table offers enough seating for 10. Warm wood floors throughout the main living area add to the alpine ambience of this impressive chalet. To the right of the table a 25" flat screen TV is mounted on the wall.
The centre attraction is the rock face, wood burning fireplace. Snuggle up on the comfy leather couches and enjoy the crackling warmth. Plenty of seating is available in the living area, with a couch, an oversized leather chair and ottoman, and a loveseat that provides an extra single pull out bed. A large coffee table with storage under the table top completes this room. Floor to ceiling picture windows on either side of the fireplace give great natural lighting all the way up to the vaulted ceiling. Also on this floor is a half bathroom and the entrance to a covered deck with hot tub and barbeque.
A carpeted staircase looks over to the chalet entrance from the landing, providing natural light on the stairs. The loft is dedicated to a master bedroom, with a gorgeous 4 post bed and matching side tables with lamps and a clock radio. The ceiling is vaulted exposing ornate beams. This room features a large window seat with built in drawers. There are shutters on window frames looking down onto the living room that add to the privacy the loft. The large master ensuite has a step up soaker tub shower, with slate tiling.
Down the carpeted stairs to the lower level, attention to detail is evident along the way. An ornate antique wooden framed mirror and side table are a few of the personal touches that add to the charm of this charming chalet.
A second master bedroom with electric fireplace and beautiful oak sleigh bed with matching side tables and chest of drawers includes a full en suite. RentChalets provides complimentary toiletry products. A large double closet is also included in this fabulous bedroom.
To the right of the master bedroom, is the laundry facility with a large tiled area and lots of space.
Down the hall is the third bedroom which has a funky built in chest of drawers as well as a small closet. This room has a wooden single-over-double bunk bed set. Across the hall is the den that includes a set of single-over-single bunk beds and a Play station.
Located in the hallway is the main bathroom.
The Forest is located above Snow Pines Estate, on the edge of a forest; and has its own dedicated ski run through the forest from Serwra?s (the green run from the top of the Ridge Rocket and Snow Ghost.) To ski out you cross over Snow Pines Way, back on Lower Snow Pines Road, and down to Ridge Rocket, Snow Ghost and Plaza Chairs Lifts.
The Big White Village Center can be accessed via a very pretty lit walking path (groomed by snow cats every evening) that will take 20 minutes or you can catch the free Big White shuttle bus which runs every ½ hour. The bus stop is located at the top of Snow Pines Crescent, a 5 minute walk from Evergreen. Parking is available for 1 car beside the Chalet, but if you require more parking, space is available at Happy Valley for $6.00/day and parking permits may be purchased at the Happy Valley Day Lodge.
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 2 Bunk
Room Description: den is a nook with single bunk bed, no door or window.
* Bath- Half: Toilet, Pedestal Sink
* Bathroom Ensuite (1): Bath tub/shower, Vanity Sink Single, Toilet, Hairdryer- wall mounted, Bath towels provided
* Bathroom ensuite (2): Bath tub/shower, Vanity Sink Single, Bath towels provided, Toilet
* Bathroom main (1): Bath tub/shower, Vanity Sink Single, Toilet, Hairdryer- wall mounted
* Bedroom 2nd: Queen Bed, Bedside table, Bedside table lamp, Alarm Clock, Double Closet, Mirror, Chest of drawers, Fireplace Electric
* Bedroom 3rd: Bunk Bed Single over Queen, Bedside table, Bedside table lamp, Single Closet
* Bedroom- Master: Queen Bed, Bed side table, Bedside table lamp, Alarm Clock, TV, Walk In Closet
* Business: Free Internet via wi-fi
* Communications: Telephone with answer machine, Free Local Calls, Cell Phone Coverage
* Convenience: Ski locker, Boot dryer
* Den: Bunk Bed single over single, Bedside table, Bedside table lamp, TV, Playstation 2, No window
* Entertainment: TV source Cable, TV's 3 Or More, DVD Player, Stereo System, CD Player, Board Games, Sony Playstation 2, VCR
* Kitchen-main: Coffee Maker, Coffee Bean Grinder, Dishwasher, Gas Range/oven, Microwave, Fridge Freezer Large Size, Eating Bar, Island, Kettle, Toaster, Blender, Dishes, Glasses & Cutlery-, Pots and Pans, Frypan (s), Cookware/ovenware
* Laundry Facilities: Stacking Washer & Dryer, Iron, Laundry Supplies
* Living: Fireplace Wood Burning, TV flat, Sofa Couch- 3 seater, Sofa Couch-loveseat, Lamp - Floor, Table- Coffee, Table- End/Side, Table- Dining, Breakfast Bar Stools, Chair-Dining, Bench-Dining, Ceiling Fans, DVD player, Stero player, Sofa bed-single
* Location: The Forest
* Outdoor: Balcony, BBQ- mains, Private Hot Tub
* Property Access: Ski-in & ski- out to 3 lifts, 10-20 min walk to village centre, Close to Community Bus Stop
* Resort Activity: Spa