The villa sleeps upto 14 including a cot for a baby.
This area is known for its food, wine, outdoor activities and pleasant climate. 30 degrees plus in the summer is normal. The historic town of Acqui Terme is just (4 miles) a 5 to 10 minute drive away and has all the local amenities you will need for your holiday with excellent shops from the basic to designer, restaurants and entertainment facilities including a large outdoor public pool (one of the largest in Europe)
The property offers a spacious layout from a large walk through hallway onto all the following rooms:
· Well Equipped Kitchen – oven/grill and halogen hob, Dishwasher, (washer/dryer now in studio room), fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, ironing board/iron and well stocked crockery, pans, cutlery and utensils. Seating for 6 around table plus highchair.
· Lounge with 32" LCD HDTV, DVD, Playstation and large dining table that sits 6 comfortably
· Bathroom, which is fully tiled and comprises bath with shower, two basins, WC and Bidet.
· Master Bedroom with king size bed and built around wardrobes and broadband internet point with desk.
· Bedroom 2 with 2 x single beds and wardrobe (travel cot) Bedroom 3 with two sets bunk beds and 2 wardrobes
* Bedroom 4 (studio) double bed, double futon and Single Bed and ensuite bathroom with bath, WC and sink. There is also a kitchette area.
· Pool is of the above the ground nature and a metre deep ideal for small children and suitable for adults to cool off in. 10 x 5 metre in ground pool planned for spring 2009 email to check.
· Parking available for several cars
The large veranda pictured above comes complete with 6 sun loungers and additional lounge chairs and two tables to sit 12 plus BBQ. The large garden laid to lawn surrounds the property leading to the vineyards.
There are also 4 mountain bikes, badminton set, dumb bells and Adult Golf clubs and numerous childrens toys available for use.