This award-winning, contemporary three-bedroom, pueblo-style home, completed in 2007, is located 15 minutes north of the Santa Fe Plaza.
This home is filled with natural sunlight and is airy because of it's open-concept living spaces. The main living, dining and kitchen areas are beautifully lit and airy, and has a home full of first-class finishes, including a gourmet kitchen with granite counter-tops and finished concrete floors throughout.
Additionally, the living room has an intimate sitting area around the fireplace and includes at 37?-flat-screen TV. There are three spacious and private bedroom suites with flat-screen TV's, a separate media room, and an office. The master's quarters includes a 27"-flatscreen TV and jacuzzi tub. Off the living area is a private outdoor sitting area, perfect for enjoying a margarita while watching the sunsets. This home is sited on two plus acres with mature trees and lovely sunset views of the Jemez Mountains, so take advantage of the wonderful hiking and biking trails right outside your door!
This owner will consider a small, house-broken (well-behaved) dog.
Please note, this home may require the use of a 4-wheel drive vehicle during winter months.This home may have a minimum night stay based on seasonality and availability.
After years of visiting and focusing on the plaza area only, I was delighted to find a wonderful combination of the energy of the plaza and quiet modern privacy in this well-appointed home, located only a few minutes away from downtown Santa Fe.--J. Latimer
We had the pleasure of spending a week at Jemez Sunsets in the early spring. It was a great getaway. The location is perfect?quick and easy access to all parts of Sante Fe yet nicely removed and serene, surrounded by spectacular views and elevated hiking trails right off the property. The house itself is spacious, immaculate, state of the art and beautifully decorated. We loved being there. It?s as simple as that. --The Isseks
This home is located near Sunset Views on Tano and when leased together can accommodate a larger group traveling together or multiple families looking to stay close in proximity to one another.
Kokopelli Property Management Santa Fe Vacation Rentals: Experience the difference!
Bedding Configuration: 2 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Other
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Santa Fe Opera
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Movie Theatres, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping, Skiing
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra
* Entertainment: Satellite TV premium, DVD Player, Games, HDTV, High-Speed Internet
* Entertainment and technology: Multiple flat screen TVs, Direct TV premium satellite, DVD player, Printer with fax
* Geographic: Secluded
* Heat and air: Central heat, Central air-conditioning, Radiant heat, Living room w/wood fireplace, Master bedrm w/wood fireplace
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances, Stainless steel appliances, Granite counter tops/similar, Wine refrigerator, Washer/dryer
* Living: 2 Fireplaces, Evaporative Cooling, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Jacuzzi Tub, Radiant Heat, Stainless Appliances, Washer & Dryer
* Other living spaces: Master bedrm w/walk-in closet, Bedroom 2 w/walk-in closet, Full Bathroom (shower and tub), Jacuzzi tub, Office/study, Sitting area/room
* Outdoor: Patio, Views
* Outdoors: Private patio, Patio furniture, Two-car garage, Two-cars plus carport/driveway, Dirt drive/road, Security system, Propane grill, Sunset views
* Pets: Pets considered
* Style and decor: Contemporary decor, Finished concrete floors