Please note this home is available for monthly rentals only!
Equipped with great amenities, brightly decorated Vista de Colores is a fabulous Santa Fe, NM vacation condominimum from which to explore the town. Located in the prestigious foothills and historic east-side of northern Santa Fe, you'll find this fully renovated home (in 2005) an approximate 10-minute walk to the City Different's famous artist community, Canyon Road. The Plaza and Guadalupe/Railyard District are also within walking distance from this fine residence. Very charming and a spacious two bedroom, two bath property comes complete with a full kitchen and separate dining area. This home features top-of- the-line amenities. The home's design work reflects high-end finishes throughout.
Upon entering Vista de Colores, you'll find a very bright and spacious living area, with a sunken living room complete with leather sofas and chairs. Entertaining is made easy with a kiva fireplace, cable television, DVD and CD players, board games, and wi-fi.
An elevated dining room provides for 6, separate from the other public areas. The full kitchen is embellished with stainless steel appliances, perfect for those who wish to cook to their hearts delight.
The Master provides a king bed including a walk-in closet; while the second bedroom provides two twins. There's also a sofa bed also available to house two additional visitors. Furnishings throughout the home are Santa Fe Country in-style, and add to the sunlight-effect of the rooms, with their natural finish.
2 large back decks offer comfortable seating and dining for multiple guests, with awe-inspiring views of the local mountain and ski basin. There is also a front court yard just meant to enjoy the big outdoors and magical New Mexican skies. You'll be inspired by the sunsets, an eternity of stars, as well as the infamous Santa Fe margaritas and chile!
Kokopelli Property Management Santa Fe Vacation Rentals: The next best thing to living here!
Visit the Kokopelli home page
Bedding Configuration: 1 King, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
Pets: Dogs Allowed
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Santa Fe Opera
* Convenience: Area FitnessCenter, Movie Theatres, Nearby Golf Course, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Outlet Shopping, Skiing, Walking distance to Plaza
* Culture: Symphony Orchestra
* Entertainment: Cable TV standard, CD Player, DVD Player, Games, High-Speed Internet
* Entertainment and technology: Comcast standard cable TV, CD player, DVD player, DSL/Internet, Board games
* Geographic: Close to Town
* Heat and air: Evaporative/swamp cooler
* Kitchen: Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishwasher, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster
* Kitchen area: Full kitchen all std appliances, Updated kitchen cabinets, Stainless steel appliances, Granite counter tops/similar, Dishwasher, Washer/dryer
* Living: Fireplace, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Kiva Fireplace, Linens, Pets allowed, Portable Evaporative Cooler, Tile Flooring, Vigas, Walk-in Closet, Washer & Dryer, Wireless Internet
* Other living spaces: Master bedrm w/walk-in closet, Full Bathroom (shower and tub)
* Outdoor: Deck, Gas Grill, Patio, Views
* Outdoors: Private patio, Patio furniture, Deck, Propane grill, Sunset views
* Pets: Dogs allowed
* Style and decor: Mexican/New Mexican decor, Carpet, Tile floors, Vigas, Luxury furnishings