Montreal, Quebec, Canada
$195 - $270 per night
$995 - $1,350 per week
Vacation Apartment Rental Description:
This apartment is ideally located in the trendy Plateau Mont-Royal area, on peaceful Drolet street, on the block between St-Denis, Henri-Julien, Duluth and Roy.
This 2-story apartment of an 1885 building has high ceilings, exposed brick wall, and a great floorplan with 3 bedrooms, an office that can become an extra 4th bedroom, a spacious bathroom, a powder room, large and comfortable living and dining rooms, a full modern kitchen, a balcony and terrace, and great views of Downtown Montreal and Mont-Royal. It is fully furnished including linens and kitchenware. Rental fee is in Canadian dollars and includes: electricity, air-conditioning, hot water, unlimited local phone calls, high-speed wireless internet access, and cable tv.
Walking distance to many shops and services as well as the metro:
- Steps to Duluth Street restaurants. Steps to St-Denis shops.
- 5min walk to Sherbrooke metro and St-Louis square.
- 10min walk to UQAM, 15min walk to McGill unversity.
- 10min walk to local parks Jeanne-Mance (0.5 mile / 0.8km), Mont-Royal (0.6 mile / 1km) and La Fontaine (0.4 mile / 0.7km).
- 0.3 mile / 0.5km to St-Laurent. 0.3 mile / 0.5km to Sherbrooke metro.
- 0.9 mile / 1.5km to Quartier Chinois. Less than 1.2 mile / 2km to Old Montreal.
- About 1.5 mile / 2.5km to Downtown (Peel and St-Catherine).
Limited street parking is available on Drolet and surrounding streets.
1 to 5 people. 5 night minimum.
Non-smoking apartment but you may smoke outside on the balcony or terrace.
Discount rates from October 1 to April 30:
CAD$195/night - CAD$995/week - CAD$3150/month
Regular rates from May 1 to August 31:
CAD$270/night - CAD$1350/week
If you need more information including availability calendar, reservation procedures or amenities, or want to see more photos, please visit our webpage. If you email us directly, please mention that you found us on perfectplaces.