On the Tonahutu river, this condo treats its visitors with the music of water rushing through the rapids. The balcony overlooks the river and its frequent wildlife visitors. Located near downtown and easy walking distance to the lake, restaurants, shops
ON THE RIVER! Located in the downtown area overlooking the Tonahutu River, this property is walking distance to downtown shopping, dining and the lakefront. Its balcony overlooks the river rushing over the famous rapids. Hummingbirds, fox and other wildlife frequent the river banks.
The condo's main level features the living, dining and kitchen area with a balcony overlooking the river. The main level bedroom has a master suite with queen bed and full bath. The loft offers two twin beds and a full bath. A full-size sofa-sleeper is provided in the living room. The kitchen is fully equipped, and the balcony is equipped with table and chairs. Towels, linens, clothes washer, dryer and dishwasher are provided. This is a pet-free, smoke-free property. The entrance to this condo is on the second floor. This property will accommodate up to 6 persons.
RATES AND BOOKING INFORMATION: Rental rates depend upon the season and holidays, weekends or weekdays, length of stay and number of people. The minimum night stay requirements also depend upon the season. LAST MINUTE DEALS AND SPECIALS MAY APPLY! TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND RATES FOR YOUR DATES, GO TO THE AVAILABILITY TAB AT THE TOP AND SELECT "GET A QUOTE". The nightly rate is for 4 persons, and additional persons are $10 per person per night. All reservations are subject to applicable taxes and a $80.00 cleaning fee. A security deposit is required, and is refunded within 14 days upon successful completion of the rental.
Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen, 2 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa
* Area Activities & Attractions: Rocky Mountain National Park, Arapaho National Forest, Roosevelt National Forest, Hiking in Parks and Forests, Wildlife Viewing, Mountain Sightseeing, Waterfall Sightseeing, Grand Lake Boating, Shadow Mountain Lake Boating, Lake Granby Boating, Marinas and Boat Rental, Canoe and Kayak Rental, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Horseback Riding, Stables, ATV Trails, ATV Rental, Mountain Bike Trails, Bike Rentals, River Rafting, Hot Air Ballooning, Grand Lake Golf Course, Grand Elk Golf Course, Headwaters Golf Course, Pole Creek Golf Course, Go Carts, Mini Golf, Bowling Alley, City Park Childrens Playground, Kauffman House Museum, Historic Sites, Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre, Massage Therapy, Skiing (within 30 minutes), Snowmobile Trails, Snowmobiling In-Town, Snowmobile Rental, Nordic Center, Cross Country (Nordic) Skiing, Back Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Ski and Snowshoe Rental, Outdoor Ice Skating Rink, Ice Fishing, Festivals (Check Dates)
* Area Dining and Shopping: BBQ Restaurant, Mexican Restaurants, Fine Dining, Casual Dining, Pizza Parlors, Fast Food, Bakery, Sandwich Shop, Coffee Shops, Ice Cream Parlors, Chocolate Shops, Bars, Taverns, Nightclubs, Mountain Decor Shopping, Mountain Furniture Shopping, Artwork Shopping, Jewelry Shopping, Clothing Shopping, Outdoor Outfitter Shopping, Nicknack & Collectibles Shopping, T Shirts & Memoriabilia Shopping, Grocery Stores
* Kitchen & Dining: Full Kitchen, Cooktop, Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Cookware, Servingware, Stemware, Dining Seating for 4
* Location: In Town, Mountain Views, Near Beach, Near the Lake, On the River, Walk to Restaurants, Walk to Shopping
* Property Features: Fireplace (Gas), Balcony, Central Air Heating, Ceiling Fans, TV with Cable, Phone, Clothes Washer & Dryer, Ironing Board and Iron, Linens and Towels Provided