Ski-In / Ski-Out – Beautifully Refurbished – ½ Block from Main St. – Resort Amenities Set in the lap of luxury right at the base of Peak 9, the Chateaux at the Village at Breckenridge boasts true ski-in/ski-out access. You will also love having access to all of the fantastic resort amenities that the Village offers. This spacious condo has been recently refurbished with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops in the kitchen and new furniture throughout the property. It offers gorgeous views of the Arapahoe National Forest and the Peak 9 base area. If you are looking for a high-end condo in an ideal location, then this is the perfect choice for your next vacation!
LOCATION - The Chateaux at the Village at Breckenridge is one of the best locations in town. It is ideally situated next to the slopes and is only 50 yards from the QuickSilver SuperChair. Ski school for the kids is located just outside the door! You will also love being only ½ block from Main Street where they can take in all of the shopping, dining and night life that Breckenridge has to offer.
UNIT AMENITIES - After a big day on the slopes, you can whip up dinner in the beautifully appointed kitchen, while the rest of the group can relax on the large leather sectional while enjoying a fire and watching TV on the large flat screen TV. This property is meant to be enjoyed year-round. With the property bordered by the Arapahoe National Forest, you will find hiking and biking trails right outside the front door during the summer.
RESORT AMENITIES - Being a guest at the Village at Breckenridge gives you full access to all of the resort amenities including heated underground parking, four outdoor hot tubs, an indoor/outdoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, and health club. Please note that all Village reservations are subject to a nominal daily parking fee that is paid at the time of booking. Parking vacancy is based on availability per The Village at Breckenridge.
Property at a Glance
• 3 Bedrooms / 3.5 Baths / 1,701 s.f. / 2nd Floor
• Sleeps up to 8 – 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins & 1 Sleeper Sofa (Living Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Arapahoe National Forest & Peak 9 base area
• Chateaux at the Village at Breckenridge – Park Ave.
• Access to Slope / Main St:
o Slopes – ski-in/ski-out
o Main St - ½ Block
• Dining Capacity - Up to 11 people (8 – dining area table, 3 – kitchen counter)
• Gas Fireplace in Living Room
• Located on the 2nd Floor of Chateau building
• Underground heated parking – The Village parking fee is paid at the time of booking
• Laundry – common area washer & dryer located within the complex
• Resort Amenities – 4 Outdoor hot tubs, indoor/outdoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room & health club