PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROPERTY IS AN EXAMPLE FOR DEMONSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR RENT.
One mile from dock. Quiet, secluded location. Five bedrooms, three and a half baths, fully maintained kitchen, laundry, linens, Fax/answering machine beach supplied. TV, cable, VCR, CD/cassette. Three bay view from 350 ft. above the Caribbean and lush Hyatt grounds. 1100 sq. ft. wrap-around deck with hot tub, telescope, gas barbeque. Snorkeling gear furnished. Jeep rental available.
* Weekend rates are per night on Friday and Saturday
Make a Payment or Deposit:
A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
Terms and Conditions:
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. CST. NO Early Check-ins.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $200 is required. This must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met. a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. One load of laundry is started. d. All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked. e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. f. No linens are lost or damaged. g. NO Early check-in or late check-out. h. Parking passes are left inside the unit upon departure. i. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by My Complex.
1. PAYMENT - An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 60 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. Please make payments in the form of traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks payable to Your Name. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due fourteen (14) days before your arrival date.
2. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
3. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS - Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
4. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to eight (8) persons. An additional charge or $10.00 per person per night for guests in addition to eight (8) will be assessed. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
5. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
6. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
7. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
8. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice.
9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
10. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
11. PARKING PASSES - Parking passes are located inside the unit. Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure.
12.HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given unless: a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or b. A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund: a. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered, b. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and c. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement